Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: new delta bugs

Default Re: new delta bugs

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Niesa's Legacy part 4, suspect there might be a slight setup issue with the Abomination Hearts.

1, Can't see them in inventory.
    2, was getting 1 Abomination Heart approximately every 2 to 4 kills, up to the 9th was looted/counted. After that no more dropped, made multiple loops all thru Eastern Deadlands, killed 33 more, including a death dealer and an abomination task-master to mix it up, quest is still at 9/10, no more will drop...
    Figured out what caused this. I had saved an abomination heart in a bag, apparently from some prior quest. Once I had 10 on me, no more would drop. Deleted 1 ( ) and then got the last to drop on the next kill...

Niesa's Legacy part 10. After listening to Aerilya, I returned to Niesa. I have the piece of Energized Dark Azulyte in inventory, Niesa has the yellow quest bubble over her head, but when I greet her all she says is Welcome to my prison...

I only have 1 piece, since that's all that Aerilya gave me, I suspect it wants 10?

I ran into the same thing, no where does it say how many you need or why you only get one from Aerilya, but you do need 10.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

Its actually 6 and we're looking into it. May be something we can hotfix.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Its actually 6 and we're looking into it. May be something we can hotfix.
    It has been hotfixed to all shards. I don't believe they'll need rebooted. You'll want to restart the quest to the point where it gives those Energized Dark Azultye again. It should properly give out the correct quantity. If not, then it'll work after next Tuesday's maintenance.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

If you STILL have problems with getting the energized dark azulyte, you can always have the nearest dragon craft some up for you in the meantime. They can get the form from the other dragon in Nilenoss's cave.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

The Shadowstem Processing form specifies a cooking table as the machine in the form but the correct machine is a millstone.
    Last edited by Machaeon; June 10th, 2016 at 02:49 AM.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

Quote Originally Posted by Machaeon View Post
    The Shadowstem Processing form specifies a cooking table as the machine in the form but the correct machine is a millstone.
    Thanks, machine updated to Cooking Table (no longer millstone).
    Last edited by Cegaiel; June 10th, 2016 at 05:58 AM.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

I can't find any silver golems.
    Also, the hot key command "loot all" doesn't work anymore. The Loot is fine, but Loot All gives error message.
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

Quote Originally Posted by Ming View Post
    I can't find any silver golems.
    You'll need to wait for the next server maintenance I'm afraid. Or look for some other location for the silver golems.

Also, the hot key command "loot all" doesn't work anymore. The Loot is fine, but Loot All gives error message.
    noted

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Glad you saw this post because I can't log on to place a ticket. My password isn't being accepted and when I tried to have it reset, I got a message that I'd receive an email but 8 hours later, there has been no email. So I guess I am locked out of my account. I did notice there's a key to make sure you're a human that you have to put in now on the web page so in the course of changing that there may have been a glitch?
    Arg.
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

I can't access craft room storage in my lair. Can't select the "room" and get no Browse option. It was working last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Ming View Post
    We've been unable to replicate this error. Suspect you may have a custom Commands_Player.def file you need to check.

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    Thanks, machine updated to Cooking Table (no longer millstone).
    Tried the shadowstem processing form today; it still requires millstone, and the tool equipped for it is actually bucket, not cooking knife.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    I can't access craft room storage in my lair. Can't select the "room" and get no Browse option. It was working last night.
    This is working again with patch to blight.

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    Tried the shadowstem processing form today; it still requires millstone, and the tool equipped for it is actually bucket, not cooking knife.
    This fix is only on blight, not on live.

Thread Information