Thread: Hello Everyone!

Default Hello Everyone!

Wanted to say hello to everyone since I am new to the forums and game.
    Though I'm afraid I don't have anything fancy on hand to talk about haha.

I do hope that everyone is doing fine and having a good day. Perhaps I will see you all around in-game.
    Cheers!

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Re: Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the forums and game!

My in-game characters are in my signature down there under my post... well, most. I'm on Order, so if you play there, perhaps I'll see you around!

I'm really tempted on making a character in order with the whole Rp aspect about it (I'm in chaos atm) Idk though, with the population I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to make any friends aha! Even with games with millions of players I struggle x'U (though isn't that always the case with everyone!) Thanks so much for the reply btw!

How is order In your opinion?

It's up to you, really. Chaos is a lot more populous than little old Order and I imagine you can probably find some RP buddies over there if you're interested, too.

I kind of like the quietness of Order, personally. We don't have a lot of RP but we certainly do have some (I was able to last night with a couple friends) and since our population is so small, we basically all know each other at least by name. Every evening I also tend to be sucked into a group with about 4-5 people just to chat and keep each other company. Generally we always suck in new players we see, or anyone who asks for help, so you'd probably be assimilated into our friend group anyway

I do have a character on Chaos, though, and I log on him occasionally. I've met lots of kind people over there, just all my friends are on Order (And all my characters) so here I stay

I hear you, sometimes (especially with large populous games) it really is nice to be on a server with barely anyone on it so you can do things in peace haha x'D

I'll have to make one (or move) one there sometime so I can come and say hello haha x'D
    Just man the only thing that is difficult for me is some of the the questing, it sure does take a very long time.
    Do you get any AoE attacks? It takes awhile going about enemies one by one haha x'D

Welcome!

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Thanks so much! It's nice to meet you Tilithia!

Quote Originally Posted by sippiicup View Post
    ]Just man the only thing that is difficult for me is some of the the questing, it sure does take a very long time.
    Do you get any AoE attacks? It takes awhile going about enemies one by one haha x'D
    Later on you get quite a bunch of attacks. Assuming you're a dragon here, a good few abilities in the future are AoE Tail Whip, Galewind, Breath of Lightning/Ice/Flame Burst are the ones I think of off the top of my head. Then you also have AoE spells like Blast, Tempest, Gust, and Barrage.

If you're playing a biped, you definitely get a bunch of AoEs. Though I couldn't give you names or which schools give them ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Racktor View Post
    Later on you get quite a bunch of attacks. Assuming you're a dragon here, a good few abilities in the future are AoE Tail Whip, Galewind, Breath of Lightning/Ice/Flame Burst are the ones I think of off the top of my head. Then you also have AoE spells like Blast, Tempest, Gust, and Barrage.

If you're playing a biped, you definitely get a bunch of AoEs. Though I couldn't give you names or which schools give them ^^;
    Oh thank goodness! I didn't realize tailwhip and firebreath were AoE oh that's great! Either way it's just nice knowing that you get some. Thanks so much as well! I was so nervous posting but it's nice to know there are so many kind people here.
    Hopefully I will see you around! As a note, on Chaos, I am a dragon named Bolmauga and a Dryad named Sippii For you or anyone who wants to poke me haha, Cheers!

Nuuuu!!!

Breath of Fire in not AoE.

Breath of Flame Burst is.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Welcome to the community

------------------
    Istaria Lexica | Istaria Reference

Well a hi from me too XD. I´m on Chaos if you run into me i got the same name like here. Order might be the RP server but i get *fatglomped* dayly by someone so you`re not completely missing RP on chaos XD. Tho if you wanna go for more insider RP then pick Order. I`m sure you`ll find friends. Besides the population won`t grow when nobody chooses that so you can make the beginning XD.

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Chaos eather in Elia or Harro unless I go to sleep while being lazy in NT ;p

Welcome to Istaria

Hope you enjoy your stay with us. As far as what server that is really up to you as both servers have great communities. I just stay on Chaos as I need the feel of the larger community and guild family even though I do solo a lot.
    Solarrian Windwalker - Helian - 100/100/100/100 DGMC
    Drackhen Windwalker - Helian - 48 Adv - 41 Craft
    Timeraiire - Lunus - 35 Adv - 35 Craft
    Chaos Server - GL Casual Heroes

Hi! Sorry for taking a bit for replying! I sadly had no internet for a day there (woops)
    Nice to be back though! And in regards to everyones posts:

Quote Originally Posted by Solarrian View Post
    Welcome to Istaria

Hope you enjoy your stay with us. As far as what server that is really up to you as both servers have great communities. I just stay on Chaos as I need the feel of the larger community and guild family even though I do solo a lot.
    Hello Solarrian and thank you so much, it is very nice to meet you! I'm kind of right there with you in that, one of the reasons I'm starting out in Chaos. Smaller communities can be great but sometimes it can seem more lonely especially if everyone is busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pryzm View Post
    Well a hi from me too XD. I´m on Chaos if you run into me i got the same name like here. Order might be the RP server but i get *fatglomped* dayly by someone so you`re not completely missing RP on chaos XD. Tho if you wanna go for more insider RP then pick Order. I`m sure you`ll find friends. Besides the population won`t grow when nobody chooses that so you can make the beginning XD.
    Hi!!It's nice to meet you Pryzm and true that! I plan on making a character on order eventually (but that's probably going to be way later when I get farther with my characters), for now I'm hanging on chaos. I do hope I will see you around though!

As for the RP aspect, it's nice to know it's everywhere haha so thank you for telling me!

Quote Originally Posted by Elteria View Post
    Welcome to the community
    Thank you so much Elteria and nice to meet you!

Quote Originally Posted by Veruliyam View Post
    Nuuuu!!!

Breath of Fire in not AoE.

Breath of Flame Burst is.
    Oh noo! Hahaha x'D I'm so sorry I must have read that wrong! Thank you for the correction! It is good to know. (and very nice to meet you Veruliyam!)
    Order: Bolmauga (Hatchling Dragon) | Chaos: Sippii (Dryad)

Quote Originally Posted by sippiicup View Post
    Hi! Sorry for taking a bit for replying! I sadly had no internet for a day there (woops)
    Nice to be back though! And in regards to everyones posts:

Hello Solarrian and thank you so much, it is very nice to meet you! I'm kind of right there with you in that, one of the reasons I'm starting out in Chaos. Smaller communities can be great but sometimes it can seem more lonely especially if everyone is busy.

Hi!!It's nice to meet you Pryzm and true that! I plan on making a character on order eventually (but that's probably going to be way later when I get farther with my characters), for now I'm hanging on chaos. I do hope I will see you around though!

As for the RP aspect, it's nice to know it's everywhere haha so thank you for telling me!

Thank you so much Elteria and nice to meet you!

Oh noo! Hahaha x'D I'm so sorry I must have read that wrong! Thank you for the correction! It is good to know. (and very nice to meet you Veruliyam!)
    If you need an epic weapon let me know i have extras and wouldent mind giving you one.
    When the time to eat a knight is to Roast them till there ready as COOKED spam...
    What can i say? im a Classic dragon looking for a free easy meal?
    Or facing my family... Isent always a Wise decision..

Welcome welcome! As with Rackie, I'm on Order 99.999% of the time so if you happen to need something, anything at all crafted, I'm one of the ones to ask if you do make an Order character and I'm always happy to help out people *cough* spoil them with gear *cough cough*starting out ^^

Regardless of what server you play, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

Quote Originally Posted by Machaeon View Post
    Welcome welcome! As with Rackie, I'm on Order 99.999% of the time so if you happen to need something, anything at all crafted, I'm one of the ones to ask if you do make an Order character and I'm always happy to help out people *cough* spoil them with gear *cough cough*starting out ^^

Regardless of what server you play, I hope you enjoy your time here!
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchDemon View Post
    If you need an epic weapon let me know i have extras and wouldent mind giving you one.

Thank you so much!! I appreciate it deeply!! If I get stuck I'll probably take you guys up on it *cry* haha x'D And if I can do anything in return within the game I will be happy to help (Though I doubt I can do that at my level lol but aye it's the thought that counts pfftahah orz)
    Order: Bolmauga (Hatchling Dragon) | Chaos: Sippii (Dryad)

Thread Information