Thread: good and evild dragons (fractions)

Default good and evild dragons (fractions)

Greetings:
    I reviewed a game component files and came across 2 files (dragon_good and dragon_evil),as we know in game are 2 fractions Lunus and helian and under file dragon_good is Helian,under seconfd file folder is Lunus,directly to the player does not know about who is who.So my observation is that we are unwittingly stigmatized for our choices because we do not expect that what we will be making a choice.files been found in resources/models/structures.You can choose, of course, but how the player has to know that one of the factions is one of those evil, there is only mention of cooperation and dominance in the game, but nothing after that, what could be the witness, unless I was wrong?

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Re: good and evild dragons (fractions)

The file names are very, very old and refer to very old lore. Initially, dragons were supposed to be divided into good and evil, where evil dragons were dark-colored and the good ones were light. Evil had lightning breath and good had fire breath, etc.

Over time, the concept changed into the Lunus and Helian factions of today, which have absolutely nothing to do with good and evil. However, the filenames remained as changing all the paths for the objects and images would be far too much work for something so simple.

So no, you're not being stigmatized :P

Reviwing this out of the view of a ped both are somehow evil since dragons are highly arrogant XD. Lunus: erase them peds out. Helian: We should lead them since we are the upper race. In a rough form .

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Thought it was general knowledge the brute lunus were evil

Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
    Thought it was general knowledge the brute lunus were evil
    Bops Smaug Not all I only chew in self defense... But i never swallow

Just cause i prefer to be a warrior dose not mean im evil I prefer this saying in this case

Tell my tail to thews who ask tell it truly the ill deeds along with the good and let me be judged accordingly the rest is silence...
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Thread Information