Thread: Haven't been "actively" playing for a few years...

Default Haven't been "actively" playing for a few years...

Sooooo, I start this quest of a thousand dragons telling me this wonderful story of Drakul's lineage and crystalshaping for the new crafting class. I finally get past the "Blah Blah Blah" to "Go collect something from Surtheim"

So I check my map, see that it's marked as "9000 health" like I remember from years ago...

I get there... oh! not only does he have 500K health at level 130, but he has a little guy as well, level 111.

I am going to guess that you can't solo this part, and for those that have, probably have 2 years of new geared scales, and have done all of their training past level 7.

Any suggestions? or should I just bat my eyes and ask some other dragons to help out.

Oh, and anything else I might have missed that might add to my dragon's strength / survival ?
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Default Re: Haven't been "actively" playing for a few years...

Justa- it`s really been a while

Welcome back-I am happy to see you again.

Drags have grown much stronger since you`ve left-
    Same goes for Surtheim and the other epics in return^^.
    And no Surtheim is NOT soloable anymore^^
    I`m sure, you find old and new friends on Chaos who can give advise how to catch up.
    (better than I could do in a foreign language)
    There is lots to do.

happy gaming
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Default Re: Haven't been "actively" playing for a few years...

Take a group with 3 or 4 dragons and at least 1 healer, 2 if you got em. Use ice attack. Take out adds first, then Surtheium. Cleanse the dots off as fast as you can. Dragons should tech all their heals with cleanse and help keep themselves cleansed. Adds will respawn, take em out again when they do. Mezzing the adds doesn't keep the dot from applying (pretty sure), so gotta just take em out, or separate them from the group working on Surtheium. Doing that will not complete the daily lesser epic quest though for the player with the adds dragged away, unless they get back in range of Surtheium when the killing blow is struck.

Good news, is that the group size has been increased to 20, so you can bring more help if you want

My observation is that the dots from the auras might re-apply a bit too quickly. It's just constant cleansing battle more than anything.

Thread Information