Thread: Can we get Summer Festival forms back?

Default Can we get Summer Festival forms back?

I know there used to be a fireworks form that got removed (guessing for the same anti-spam reason as the snowball form got removed for) and I know some people can craft spun sugar so there had to be a food form out as well.

I'd love to see the forms back on sale at the summer festival so you can get the fireworks and spun sugar without having to run the maze a zillion times to get any small supply of them.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

Default Re: Can we get Summer Festival forms back?

Why bother, if not already they'd probably just make them worthless like spun sugar is now, it conflicts with swift feet so is useless.

Why...not bother?

Dragons don't have swift feet, and summer forms aren't consisting wholly of spun sugar - fireworks too.

I for one would love to see them back 8D

+1 support from me as well.

I absolutely love the firework effects, and am sad that I basicly can only get them in a limited supply from that quest at the Kion Lighthouse. or if I find a player who still has the forms (and sadly, due to college I simply cannot spend as much time in the game as I would like to let alone during active times), or the Boom! spell which is just a slightly dissapointing version of the fireworks.

Also, if it was removed because of spamming that doesn't make sense as we have the Boom! spell still readily available to players. I do know that snowball was temporarily removed because of griefing reasons (or so it was mentioned in the threads requesting it's return).

I can supply Chaos with all sizes of fireworks.

And any order player moving between shards can stock up before they go back. So long as they don't go griefing anyone over there. Not even sure how they would do that, but leave it to someone to find a way...

As I went through the festivals in the last days I found fireworks being buyable. Is that what you're talking about, or were there extra formulas?

See http://www.istaria-lexica.de/Festiva...works_Merchant

------------------
    Istaria Lexica | Istaria Reference

Quote Originally Posted by Elteria View Post
    As I went through the festivals in the last days I found fireworks being buyable. Is that what you're talking about, or were there extra formulas?

See http://www.istaria-lexica.de/Festiva...works_Merchant
    are those single use items or formulas? I think what's being suggested here is bringing back the formulas rather than single use items (so you won't have to grind tickets to get them each time)

Wouldn't bringing back the formulas pretty much invalidate the current method (summer event) that is how you can obtain them?

What would be the point of the event then.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Wouldn't bringing back the formulas pretty much invalidate the current method (summer event) that is how you can obtain them?

think what I mentioned was a bit unclear, I meant getting the form from the festival, it wouldn't invalidate the festival anymore than the fall festival is relevant once you get the food forms and masks/costumes (aside from grinding candy).

Also, murals will require patterns and I'm pretty sure you still get those from the fest? so there's another point to it.

Quote Originally Posted by meepsa View Post
    are those single use items or formulas? I think what's being suggested here is bringing back the formulas rather than single use items (so you won't have to grind tickets to get them each time)
    I didn't try them but I think they're the usable items.

------------------
    Istaria Lexica | Istaria Reference

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post

Not... exactly. I'm just wanting the forms back on sale at the proper summer event vendors so you don't have to run the maze between one and three times every time you want ONE consumable there... nevermind getting a small stockpile together. Plus the maze quests are only hourly so to get any more than 2 tickets every hour there, you'd have to run a fairly continuous marathon with a multitude of alts... which I've done before to try getting a stockpile of the consumables there. NOT. FUN.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

Sounds like the price on the vendor should be lowered. Could even change it to a "Fireworks Assortment" box, for 1 token. Open the box and get 2 to 4 assorted fireworks, just like if you bought an assortment at the fireworks stand

Plus put a few more types in the box. A couple ground effect fireworks would be neat.

great ideas Guaran- I support them all
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

I like the idea of the firework boxes yes, but I would still love to see the formula being put back in, perhaps sold for some insane number like, I dunno, 40 tickets? and I have yet to see a good arguement for not bringing it back in aside from "it'll make the event irrelevant", which is something that even if it was relevant, can be thought around pretty easily by, for example as I mentioned, upping the price to something you won't grind out in a day or so.

I'd spend a loyalty token or two for the spun sugar formula. Not sure why those novelty formulae are not still available, really.

I'd love to be able to make Spun Sugar for my drags! 1+
    xWaterwingx SpiritStream - Lunus Ancient | Lycheeberry Pavlova - Helian Ancient | Atriva Liliin - Lunus Ancient | Intossicara Draconis - Helian Ancient | Bananaswirl Milkshake - Helian Ancient | Veshk Melone - Lunus Ancient | xWaterwingxII SpiritStream - Lunus Ancient
    And more aaaaaaaaaa

Thread Information