Thread: Question about Dragon Mods Regarding their Visuality for Others

Default Question about Dragon Mods Regarding their Visuality for Others

Hello community! I was playing online in the Chaos server today, and I noticed a fellow hatchling-dragon sitting. I couldn't find how to sit in my options, so I looked up mods. Now I am fixing to install the canine sit mod. This got me to wondering something... How many character mods are visible to other players in game? I always thought mods were something just visible for the player who installed them.
    Last edited by Arbokaa; July 5th, 2016 at 08:40 PM.

Default Re: Question about Dragon Mods Regarding their Visuality for Others

Quote Originally Posted by Arbokaa View Post
    Hello community! I was playing online in the Chaos server today, and I noticed a fellow hatchling-dragon sitting. I couldn't find how to sit in my options, so I looked up mods. Now I am fixing to install the canine sit mod. This got me to wondering something... How many character mods are visible to other players in game? I always thought mods were something just visible for the player who installed them.
    You are correct that mods are only visible to the player who has them installed.

However, both the canine and relaxed dragon sit animations have been added to the game recently (making the mod obsolete), you can use these by typing "/sit_canine" or "/sit_relaxed", but you can also go to your keybindings, if you scroll down a tiny bit you will see that you can allocate keys to both the relaxed and canine sit. This way other players can see it as well.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Hi again everyone. I got help to find out how. I just have to type /sit_canine in the main chat. Thankfully I was able to find someone in game to ask. Learned something new here, hehe!

Quote Originally Posted by Liseth View Post
    You are correct that mods are only visible to the player who has them installed.

However, both the canine and relaxed dragon sit animations have been added to the game recently (making the mod obsolete), you can use these by typing "/sit_canine" or "/sit_relaxed", but you can also go to your keybindings, if you scroll down a tiny bit you will see that you can allocate keys to both the relaxed and canine sit. This way other players can see it as well.
    Apologies here Liseth, I just am now seeing your post right after I posted my previous post. Thank you for going out of your way to clarify my curiosity! I see there is another type of sit as well.

I am very much enjoying this game. I'm going to go back to questing.
    Last edited by Arbokaa; July 5th, 2016 at 08:51 PM.

Thread Information