View Poll Results: Merge Chaos and Order?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 27.78%
  • No

39 72.22%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Possible Server Merge?

Default Re: Possible Server Merge?

Quote Originally Posted by Drakarius Shadows View Post
    This brings up a lot of questions.
    Some the devs may not want you to know.

Like, (a) "How many paid subs are there on each server, and how many players have subs on both?"
    (b) "How much does it cost to keep each server up?"

The question I have is, "How many players would come to Chaos if it was free to do so?"
    As far as I know, servers can be hard to keep up sometimes. People to play on Chaos like me sometimes pay for two subs so it's easy to level their characters. About 15 of my friends pay for two subs, but some just have two accounts.

Still, the question you have I am uncertain of what the answer is. My only thought is that less drama has happened and so more players are returning to it.

Plus, I was told that Istaria will be updated into an new engine. So graphics will get better. I believe alot of things will be thought of and changed in the game.
    Those who hate, are filled with dishonor.
    But those who have peace in their heart will find a heavenly future.

Azath, such a well thought, well put post!!
    I sign every single word (esp. cause I wasen`t able to express some of my thoughts myself due to language).

Shazo: Noone is goat-headed if he/she says NO!!!
    -its a game, it should be nothing but fun
    - we pay for it- and we should WANt/like what be buy

"I chose exactly THIS plots and THAT lairs-from all what is around,
    I put my heart and days/weeks/months of lifetime into it,
    and that cant be substituded by just another plot/lair elsewhere of similar size.
    You know our possessings-and what I am talking about.
    I want those or nothing- and I know them all "(exaggerating in this passage to point out)

And I do respect all opinions who say we want Order to survive and if its only for the little rp that is left,
    or for the family-like personal interaction we have-or,or..
    Last edited by LOVWYRM; July 18th, 2016 at 05:32 AM.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

At this point I only want the character to be posible and reasonable..

another no from me, I am on both servers for reasons, and I'd like to keep it that way.

another idea though (came to me because of Darkwing's loyalty idea), how about a free transfer token every [x] months of subbing (every month counts up quickly, so that's why I'm sugggesting multiple months per token)?

Why not just give a free option to transfer a character between shards, but after pending the option, if you want to go back youll need to pay.

Like when the rename token came out, everyone had the oportunity to use one freely, but next time had to pay.

It depends which server board I think is which.

I'm a few days tardy to the party, but this was brought up before recently and I'll just quote my original comment on it:
    Reallllyy not a good idea. Plots are what hold a lot of people here and if you end up merging the servers, you're going to be stuck with a lot of conflicts everywhere and a lot of unhappy players who lose their years of work on a plot. Furthermore, Chaos and Order have two different themes - roleplay and regular. Most MMOs I've seen these days have these separated and for good reason - nobody who wants to just play the game wants to bother with the rules of roleplay and common courtesy that comes with it. Order even has special rules on character naming that Chaos does not.

Yes, it sounds very good in concept to see more players on one server, I agree - but you have to think of Istaria's situation specifically as well as the reason those two servers exist in the first place. I only seriously considered merging the servers over the winter last year when Order was struggling to hold 10 people at once.. but now it's back to 20-30. Otherwise I'd never consider it.
    Sorry if any of these points were brought up/debated before, but I'm still really busy getting set up after a lot of moving and lack of internet and don't have much time to do much more than skim ^^;

I am also quite late to the party, if I may say.

I am saying yes to the merge, but it seems all the problems are due to:
    - players wanting to keep their lairs/plots in the very spots they bought and built them (same dimensions, everything in it's place)
    -conflicts between players (and thus changing shards to get away from said conflicts)
    -naming policies (including players with the same names)
    -sleepers
    -money for the company

What people keep doing in this post is repeating the same issues over and over as the sole reason they won't merge, but aren't giving many options or solutions to those issues.

The reason I agreed to a merge is due to somewhat personal matters, but I have some resolutions for the others who oppose. Hear me out.

1) Conflicts due to lairs being in the same place.

This requires a one on one talk between the players holding the plots from each shard. As someone suggested (was it Shazo or Azath? I don't remember haha ^^;;), there would be an email sent regarding the merge possibility. If the merge is imminent, a second email should be sent reminding the player if they are holding a lair (or multiple lairs) that conflict with so-and-so's lair from the other shard. However, there are three problems here: if one or both players do not cooperate or respond, if both players refuse to relocate their lair/plot, or if [I forgot this third problem dangit lmao].

Upon receiving the first email, all active (players who are subbed, or on free trial, sleeper or not) players should be more lenient with each other's wants and needs. If a player chose to build on a plot for crafting and utility purposes, or to utilize a close portal, they should be more understanding if the other player(s) chose theirs for scenery. I'm not saying it's mandatory, but just a thought.

2) Conflicts between players

I'm going to be frank, people need to start to suck it up. Whether or not you want to believe it, Istaria is just a video game, and the people you meet will never get to the point where they can ruin your entire life unless you can physically talk to them or they know your personal information. If a player is bothering you, there is the Ignore button, which will hide you from their game, as well as hide them from your game. You will never see each other, or hear about them unless other players speak about/to them. If they attempt to slander your name, there are devs you can contact through tickets that will address the problem, and there is the law and police force if they are unlawful. We are not children, and we have all had that one person we absolutely despise, but can live with or tolerate on a daily basis. If you need emotional support, myself, Pryzm, and many other friends of mine are there for help. That's not to say you can be biased or cause them more trouble than it's worth if you chose to give that support.

3) Naming policies/people with the same name

This one is troublesome, mostly for the latter. Players will have a character with the same name on each shard. Most of the time these are on the same account, and so an email verification (possibly in the same email with conflicting plots-- conflicting characters?) would do players good. If they want to keep the characters, one can pick which to archive (or not if there are spaces open), that will have _order/chaos or some kind of number at the end of the name, like today. Regarding the name policies differentiating between the shards, I don't think this is an eminent problem. Chaos doesn't have strict naming policies (though I don't know what Order's are) unless it's inappropriate, etc. Players should be free to name themselves whatever they want and shouldn't be penalized if there is a merge.

4) Sleepers

What I feel I am most lenient with are the “sleepers,” as you all seem to call them. If an email is sent out, this may be the only way the sleepers are reached. If a merge is imminent, a sleeper’s account should be moved as well. However, there is a possibility that these accounts hold multiple plots. If it is known that the account is paying for those plots but is not active, by default the plots will be relocated if they do not reply and create a compromise with any player with a conflicting lair. This is how it should be for all conflicts, truthfully. If you do not reply, you take the hit. This doesn't matter for a sleeper, so until they cancel their subscriptions, they will continue paying.

5) Lost money/less player purchases but higher possibility

The problem here is from purchases other than subscriptions. Player shard transfer tokens cost 25$ per character, quite pricey if you ask me, but a nice sum for the company. Combining the shards (excluding Blight of course) would make this option redundant. But, if you're like me, more players on a server draws you in. I can see more players sticking around to enjoy the game and it's community, and buying a subscription. Two players equals about 20 dollars per month, assuming they pay monthly, which in total is way more than a single pay option. Running a single server would also be helpful to developers in terms of maintenance and updates, as well as feedback. There is also the wasted money spent from transferring a character to a shard. If you did it to get away from someone, suck it up. It'd be better to just leave the game at that point, to be frank. I'll only feel empathetic because you lost money. If you did it for convenience, I am terribly sorry. I don't know what compensation Virtrium would offer, if any.

6) Extra things to note

-There is a lack of players on Order, as Shazo has said.
    -There isn’t much RP as there was years ago on Order. On Chaos, from personal experience, people have role-played plentifully on Chaos, be it family role-plays, stories and battles, etc. Istaria is known for its story and lore, players like to make their own stories and it’s no surprise there is role-playing on Chaos, where there are more players to RP with.
    -There isn’t much of a difference on either shard anymore, except whether or not the shard has a community large enough to be called one. A community large enough to give feedback and report bugs - that’s what developers need. Even though both shards can be called a single community, it's the exact same as a single shard, which also means this doesn't matter as much as the other, more important issues.

Anyway, just my 2c guys. I'm in agreement with a merge, and all that's left for me is to view it from a developer's perspective, and discuss it with you all.
    Last edited by xWaterwingx; November 14th, 2016 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Typo yay
    xWaterwingx SpiritStream - Lunus Ancient | Lycheeberry Pavlova - Helian Ancient | Atriva Liliin - Lunus Ancient | Intossicara Draconis - Helian Ancient | Bananaswirl Milkshake - Helian Ancient | Veshk Melone - Lunus Ancient | xWaterwingxII SpiritStream - Lunus Ancient
    And more aaaaaaaaaa

I love Order and am not going to move to Chaos but there are a lot of players leaving Order to play on Chaos. This is not helping the Order shard at all and makes me very sad to lose friends. If the population on Order is this small, then consolidation may be only way to save the game.
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

Right now at 6:53est there's 21 people online on Order. It's not a huge crowd but it's not dead by any means.

When I lived in Germany for a few months, most of the day there was literally 5 people online. I think the EU crowd just got sick of it and they're moving, not so much the US crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Ming View Post
    I love Order and am not going to move to Chaos but there are a lot of players leaving Order to play on Chaos. This is not helping the Order shard at all and makes me very sad to lose friends. If the population on Order is this small, then consolidation may be only way to save the game.
    EDITED: I was explaining in my previous response, that Order players just are not willing to give up their fame for being known between those amazing 10-15 active players on their server, just because they're known for something. Just due to the lack of it.

But long story short.

Nobody is willing to play on a server with 10-20 players online (even on weekends), and thus we move to a server where population usualy reaches over 60 players (on weekends) and about 40-50 players (weekdays).

Simple as that.
    Last edited by Shazo; November 20th, 2016 at 02:12 AM.

Um, what?

People on Order stay and play on Order because they have friends there and because they have property there. I have never heard of people taking their status of being on Order and saying "look at me, I'm special". If anything, someone likes the fact that since the community is small, everyone's likely to know your name and be more of an acquaintance.

Ming wasn't insulting people who were moving. They said they were sad that people are because it just makes the players left over on the server sadder as a result.

EDITED: I was explaining in my previous response, that Order players just are not willing to give up their fame for being known between those amazing 10-15 active players on their server, just because they're known for something. Just due to the lack of it.

But long story short.

Nobody is willing to play on a server with 10-20 players online (even on weekends), and thus we move to a server where population usualy reaches over 60 players (on weekends) and about 40-50 players (weekdays).

Simple as that.
    Such an arbitary generalization of the shard, I do hope you weren't treated badly for you to reach such a conclusion.
    If there are such people on Order, then they're the minority, and even so, if that's their reason for staying then it's pretty valid.

Secondly, some people simply prefer Order because it feels cozier and it just feels like everyone's generally your friend in one way or the other. For some people, the smaller number means a bigger chance to make friends and enjoy the game.

Thirdly, nobody's salty over anyone leaving; just sad. Order's facing a population crisis and leaving it is just contributing to the problem. Of course, you're free to do whatever you wish.

As for the topic at hand, personally, I believe if we try to introduce each server to the other I believe it'd help to wear off some of the competitiveness between the two shards? Then, the only issue to solve would be the plots.
    Aurelia Borealis of Istara's Chosen.
    Art by Oceanappa.
    Banner by Racktor.

Is there competitiveness amongst the shards?
    Never experienced/saw something like that.

" I was explaining in my previous response, that Order players just are not willing to give up their fame for being known between those amazing 10-15 active players on their server, just because they're known for something. Just due to the lack of it. "

What???????
    and hail to that 10-15 active players who keep Order alive!!

Noone leaves Order without good reasons.
    As long as VI can affort to keep it up: It means game enrichment.
    You have the choice amongst 2 different games. What is wrong with that?

My mains live on Chaos now- but I will always have an alt on Order(like I always had alts on Chaos the last 10 years)
    to meet my friends and enjoy the very special athmosphere .
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Order is home and as long as there is an Order it will be home. If VI comes out and says for the games sake we must merge than I will entertain making the then mandatory jump. For now Order is where I grew up after the first merges, Order is where I met and joined the Scions. Order is where the Scions carved out their niche and built a place for themselves. I still enjoy myself every time I login and have not found anything impossible game play speaking yet.

Do you have to figure out how to kill the epics in small groups? yes
    Do you have to pay for multiple plots so shard or guild has everything it needs? For plenty of us yes
    Do you have to spend extra time keeping important stuff on connies that players need, lowering actual true playtime? yes

Order has plenty of problems that low population causes. Those listed above are just a couple examples. If a player doesn't like working around those problems Chaos is an option. None of the extra stuff or paying extra subs bothers me. I still have lots of friends there though I won't lie several very close friends have jumped over recently. I personally see no reason to jump right now.

I certainly don't stay on Order because of fears my toons abilities or my personality will leave me in a diminished capacity on Chaos compared to Order. I have the utmost confidence that I am as tough on Chaos as I am on Order.

Voted no.
    not until its a necessity.

I respect Order folk for being attached to their shard,tight community,and plots. Id feel exactly the same if numbers were opposite.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

I do not know what to think, so I know that a good game network has more than 1-2 servers, capturing everything into one pile would be strange, but I like a little afraid, the server empties order, blight on the server, no one Beside few older generation of players and testers, only the server has been chaos, it's pretty sad vision of the future for this game. Nor do I want to vote for it, do not know what it would entail consequences, the lack of choice of server means the extinction of the game but I am not opposed.

For the perspective of a new Order player: it was difficult to choose between Order and Chaos because I was interested in getting involved with RP but was also concerned about the server population being too small, particularly in EU timezones. When I started playing, it was definitely pretty quiet, and I was a bit worried that I'd made the wrong choice. (Particularly as I don't have any property, a transfer was always an option, although $25 is, admittedly, around twice what I'd really want to pay.)

As I've gotten to know some people, Order has become home to me, and I'm now happy with my decision. I certainly regret not having gotten involved years ago (it's not as if HZ/Istaria was unknown to me). But without any point of comparison, there is something to be said for the small community being fairly easy to mingle with - although Chaos is hardly huge either, so it might not be that different. And I'm less interested in endgame combat than I am in doing things socially - which may involve combat, but need not. However, as noted, it's certainly quieter in EU timezones. It's unfortunate always being one of the first to head off. This is pretty much a universal problem, though.

I wouldn't choose to leave, but I wouldn't mind a merge, either - with one main caveat, really. I've recently had a few tantalising experiences of "world" RP (in emote/say), and I would dearly love to see more of that. I know it's not super prevalent on Order either, what with our small population, but it would be sad if it became something that didn't happen at all.

Okay, so all of those who took wrong what I meant in my last respone, here is my explanation.

1.) I never sayd that Order players were rude or generaly bad people. They're not. I have still some awesome friends there.

2.) I never sayd that Ming was insulting anyone, nor did I intend to do so. So please, stop with that.

This is my point of view of what I meant.

Order has became very scarse of players. There is allways the same 10 to 15 active players around. With this knowledge, it is asumed that everybody knows everybody.

As of what I meant with "specialty" is that if someone in Order is in need of an Alchemist 100, they'll probably all recomend "xxx" player because of the lack of people, there is only one active Alchemist 100 around. Thus, people being "known" like a "celebrity" because of that. And even if some people hide that fact, they like to be "special" in their way in their small world of basicaly 20 people around.

Property? Yes, there are some specific locations that are special and very good, be it due to nearby resources and stuff. But people are just too obsessed with what their have like if they won it in lotery and couldn't eventualy rebuild it somewhere else. That is not true, people HAVE the ability to either remake, or even have their plot transfered to a place with same dimentions as they had, but they just keep their teeth on the build because they spent perhaps a few days logged on making it.

And no, I am absolutely not saying that people from Order just don't want to release their grasp on what is left of Order. I understand that some feel comfortable there, but is it really comfortable?

Look at it from this point of view. You're comfortable on Order due to your friendships there. If everyone moved to the same shard, their friends would be with them. I mean, just because they would move the friendship would disolve? What sort of "friendship" is that then?

They're cozzy because of what they know. Like Chaos is another map? Another world? Another game? Is the exact same landscape, with exact same NPCs, exact same air. And if you say it because of the Roleplay of Order, you're wrong. There is NO RP left on Order like it used to be. Memories are there, from the great NT gatherings and tales. And they won't dissapear if you move to another place.

I am not forcing anyone to move anywhere, I am just saying both sides because most of you are just like " Oh no, Order is better, Order is still alive, Order will be allways alive, We are happy here with only 20 people weekly with nobody to help us, and we won't go anywhere untill we die." That was a bit extreme, but some people actualy do talk like that from Order, thus why I moved.

I have played in Order almost for like 7 years or even more. I love Order, or at least, what it used to be. So yes, I do know Order pretty well, and their people.

Why do you think people leave to Chaos? Is it just because? Order is starting to die out, many are gone, but not from the game, only from Order. I won't answer you the question why, because if the one asking themselves why, doesn't know the answer. They must be either dumb or blind.

Also, have in mind, the Devs have to support an aditional "dead" server with sleepers and casually 10-15 players daily. All that cash goes only due to you people. And beware that keeping up a server is not that cheap. All of your Order subs only cover maybe the maintenance of it, not the actual payment of the staff. The Devs have to update both servers manualy, applying the same thing to both, and half of the time, is going to waste.

Is not all only about you. You just don't want to think abotu what is best for all, only what is best for you and your bubble of friends.

Now, you can go and hate on me. I don't care. Be blind if you want. Order has died out anyway, there is nothing you can do about it, and the game will end up closing sooner or later itself. There is no point of defending it with your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Shazo View Post
    As of what I meant with "specialty" is that if someone in Order is in need of an Alchemist 100, they'll probably all recomend "xxx" player because of the lack of people, there is only one active Alchemist 100 around. Thus, people being "known" like a "celebrity" because of that. And even if some people hide that fact, they like to be "special" in their way in their small world of basicaly 20 people around.
    Yes we do recommend X or Y player but I've seen this on both servers. People like to recommend their friends and not everyone is a lvl 100 alch. On Order right now we have Hetanko who is a GMC in the US timezone and generally everyone asks them for things. However, Hetanko doesn't sit there and suck up the fame - I know them personally and they're just glad to be able to help.

I really don't know where you're getting the 'they like to be special'. It's not really like they asked to be special? It's just something that happens. It's a lot like asking around for someone who can make X or Y old item except it's current items. There's nothing wrong with it and it's surely not a reason why people stay.

Property? Yes, there are some specific locations that are special and very good, be it due to nearby resources and stuff. But people are just too obsessed with what their have like if they won it in lotery and couldn't eventualy rebuild it somewhere else. That is not true, people HAVE the ability to either remake, or even have their plot transfered to a place with same dimentions as they had, but they just keep their teeth on the build because they spent perhaps a few days logged on making it.
    "A few days"? Do you understand how long it takes to make a full T6 lair or a full expert plot? It can take months with the average playtime. Yes, you can rebuild elsewhere, it's not a huge issue if it were 'just rebuilding', but it's a huge time sink. I'd hate to rebuild my lair from scratch because I've had it for years and spent months putting it all together.

And no, I am absolutely not saying that people from Order just don't want to release their grasp on what is left of Order. I understand that some feel comfortable there, but is it really comfortable?

Look at it from this point of view. You're comfortable on Order due to your friendships there. If everyone moved to the same shard, their friends would be with them. I mean, just because they would move the friendship would disolve? What sort of "friendship" is that then?

They're cozzy because of what they know. Like Chaos is another map? Another world? Another game? Is the exact same landscape, with exact same NPCs, exact same air. And if you say it because of the Roleplay of Order, you're wrong. There is NO RP left on Order like it used to be. Memories are there, from the great NT gatherings and tales. And they won't dissapear if you move to another place.
    Yes? It is? I wouldn't stay on Order if I wasn't comfortable. My friendships wouldn't "dissolve" just because we moved servers. The issue is that it costs 25$ per character. I have 6 ancients, 1 lvl 100 adult, and 1 rating 144 adv/132 craft ped. It would cost me $200 to move my high level characters. People just can't afford to mass move Order and so some will be left Leaving friends is why we won't leave Order right now and not why we wouldn't want a merge.

No RP? I'm sorry, have you even looked at Order lately? Every single day the RP channel is flashing like mad on my tabs. We may not gather and physically RP anymore, no, but we keep the RP going and there are a few storylines I'm aware of. There was a dead zone a year ago and for some time before that, but it's living again.

I am not forcing anyone to move anywhere, I am just saying both sides because most of you are just like " Oh no, Order is better, Order is still alive, Order will be allways alive, We are happy here with only 20 people weekly with nobody to help us, and we won't go anywhere untill we die." That was a bit extreme, but some people actualy do talk like that from Order, thus why I moved.
    Okkaaay? I'm sorry that we sometimes show confidence in our smaller population? We have 20 people, yeah, but that means there's not "nobody to help us". :/ We may not hunt epics often but if we need an epic we can generally get enough people to kill them and usually everyone's willing to help since fighting an epic is a rarity and not a normality.

I have played in Order almost for like 7 years or even more. I love Order, or at least, what it used to be. So yes, I do know Order pretty well, and their people.

Why do you think people leave to Chaos? Is it just because? Order is starting to die out, many are gone, but not from the game, only from Order. I won't answer you the question why, because if the one asking themselves why, doesn't know the answer. They must be either dumb or blind.
    People leave to Chaos because they're lonely, have friends on Chaos, or just want more people. We know this. We aren't denying this. We're just sad to see people go. Is it so bad to be sad that your friends are moving servers to where you generally won't be able to speak to them anymore? No need to call people dumb and blind.

Also, have in mind, the Devs have to support an aditional "dead" server with sleepers and casually 10-15 players daily. All that cash goes only due to you people. And beware that keeping up a server is not that cheap. All of your Order subs only cover maybe the maintenance of it, not the actual payment of the staff. The Devs have to update both servers manualy, applying the same thing to both, and half of the time, is going to waste.

Is not all only about you. You just don't want to think abotu what is best for all, only what is best for you and your bubble of friends.

Now, you can go and hate on me. I don't care. Be blind if you want. Order has died out anyway, there is nothing you can do about it, and the game will end up closing sooner or later itself. There is no point of defending it with your life.

Wow, that dissolved into aggressiveness and insults. Also, we aren't "costing the devs money" because we're apparently selfish and don't want to move:

I literally have nothing to say to the rest of that. Wasting time? Wasting money? We are players too. If you think that lowly of the people who play on order, I've nothing to comment.

This thread is going south fast and I'm going to call a lock now.

For those it may concern, I have nothing against chaos. If it weren't for the plots and conflicts, I would LOVE to see the servers merged now. I've only ever objectively listed concerns that everyone has. I have friends on both sides and a lvl 100/100 adult on Chaos.
    I respect those who left. Have fun on Chaos, I'll miss you, and I hope you can enjoy the game more.

Edit -
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilithia View Post
    I respect Order folk for being attached to their shard,tight community,and plots. Id feel exactly the same if numbers were opposite.
    Right back at you for feeling comfortable on Chaos and enjoying your friends there
    Last edited by Racktor; November 20th, 2016 at 04:32 PM.

Order has became very scarse of players. There is allways the same 10 to 15 active players around. With this knowledge, it is asumed that everybody knows everybody.

Where did the celebrity analogy came from? X happened to be on and useful, therefor X will be asked to help, its... that simple really.. people aren't celebrities hot diggity. Hetanko's example is pretty good, they just happen to enjoy helping.

Property? Yes, there are some specific locations that are special and very good, be it due to nearby resources and stuff. But people are just too obsessed with what their have like if they won it in lotery and couldn't eventualy rebuild it somewhere else. That is not true, people HAVE the ability to either remake, or even have their plot transfered to a place with same dimentions as they had, but they just keep their teeth on the build because they spent perhaps a few days logged on making it
    Did.... did you ever own a lair? It took some of my friends a whole darn year to complete one. A YEAR. it's not easy, and people don't generally have time to pour into the game 24/7, that's legit effort that goes into plots. And I mean, it's a full lair with machines and extra rooms and etc. Hell, I've had my lair for more than 6 months and its NOWHERE near complete.

Again, you're making 0 sense. If you understand that people find it comfortable then why are you questioning the comfort, what??? If it weren't comfortable I doubt Order's population would be beyond 6. This is just headache inducing by now.
    You do realize there are apps like discord and skype that you can keep on talking to people? Right??? They're a thing, I'll provide links if needed.

I'm sorry that made me laugh, like, really hard. Have you been to Order lately? The rp channel won't. Shut. Up. There's always someone up to rp, and I, as one of the people that make the RP channel tab flash like a christmas tree, disagree that RP is dead, and if RP isn't dead, then order isn't dead.

1. Whoever claims order is better than anything out there is wrong, order is a shard, it's not better or worse than chaos. And it's extremely unfair that you put ALL of us under this category if you've heard only few people say such things.
    2. We're happy with our community, does it bother you that much? We don't mind if we get more people into order, but we're happy with each other's company.
    3. Cruuuusty. Things evolve, if they won't evolve then they die.

I'm pretty sure if the Devs were having trouble keeping order alive then they'd suggest closing it down way before this thread. How rude of you. You talk how people on order see themselves as superior and then you talk like you're above us, nice. Honestly, after all this cringe, it's hilarious how you dissolve from "Please don't hate me" to "you're all stupid and blind." No need to call names, we were having a healthy discussion, no need to take things personally when people tell you that you've erred somewhere.
    Last edited by Schwarz; November 20th, 2016 at 06:14 PM.
    Aurelia Borealis of Istara's Chosen.
    Art by Oceanappa.
    Banner by Racktor.

Thread Information