Thread: Empty Areas

Default Empty Areas

Since I started playing 2.5 years ago, there have been large areas with nothing in them. Areas like "The Chimneys" and "Tomb of Korrous" are nice looking but empty. There are no monsters and nothing inside the buildings. Another area is the "Cult Territory" nice area with nothing to do or fight. I know these were going to be some kind of mid-level add-on at some time but in 2.5 years nothing has happened. How about placing some monsters or something in these area? Even if you are still considering an add-on at some time in far future, how about some creatures in these areas now? I know you have many NPCs just standing in these areas doing nothing. Why not just add some small quests or at least something to fight in these areas? There are 3 nude archaeologists just standing around please use them for something. You can always add quests later. Please put some creatures in these areas. Thank you. Slimey on Order

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Re: Empty Areas

I imagine the "Cult Territory" and possibly the "Tomb of Korrous" (which came up as Tomb of Ada'Korrous on Istaria Reference - is that what you meant?) might be given some love in the T3 revamp the devs have been working on. Though I don't know if the tomb's area is technically T3

The Chimneys, on the other hand, were where the Fall Festival used to be held. Ever since it was moved to the resort islands, that area was sort of abandoned and left empty, so I definitely agree it could use some love.

Both of those locations are within the Tazoon T3 region so yes are part of the forth-coming revamp this year.

The Chimneys is actually a region east/southeast of Aughundell I thought... and I'd always planned on doing something there, but never got around to it. There are LOTS of locations around the world that need help and we'll get to them in time (I hope).
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Yes it was "Tomb of Ada' Korrous". Thanks for that. There is also the area above Dalimond where the Fall Festival was held. It has great sound effects and a few bats. This area could use some love also. All I am asking is some creatures be added, not many, just something. I have been waiting for T3 addition since I started this game. Anything is better than nothing unless it breaks or ruins the area/game. Well, thanks for the answers. Slimey on Order

Quote Originally Posted by Slimey View Post
    There are 3 nude archaeologists just standing around please use them for something.
    I'm sorry but reading this gave me a laugh lol
    xWaterwingx SpiritStream - Lunus Ancient | Lycheeberry Pavlova - Helian Ancient | Atriva Liliin - Lunus Ancient | Intossicara Draconis - Helian Ancient | Bananaswirl Milkshake - Helian Ancient | Veshk Melone - Lunus Ancient | xWaterwingxII SpiritStream - Lunus Ancient
    And more aaaaaaaaaa

Cult Territory and the Tomb are now populated in the patches currently on Blight.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Cult Territory and the Tomb are now populated in the patches currently on Blight.
    Yay!!!! Quick question, is there going to be a fix for the blight patch, when you click on a lesser epic you crash? Or is it already fixed?
    xWaterwingx SpiritStream - Lunus Ancient | Lycheeberry Pavlova - Helian Ancient | Atriva Liliin - Lunus Ancient | Intossicara Draconis - Helian Ancient | Bananaswirl Milkshake - Helian Ancient | Veshk Melone - Lunus Ancient | xWaterwingxII SpiritStream - Lunus Ancient
    And more aaaaaaaaaa

Thread Information