Thread: Plot Reclaimation TOO fast

Default Plot Reclaimation TOO fast

I`m having an issue with Paypal, only 2 days they said they were going to take the money for my 2 subs on the 15, and 16, on the 19`th. And 2 of my plots are already reclaimed? shouldn`t there be a grace period or something incase something happens with paypal? I`m stuck waiting for a reply from paypal to see what`s up with my account. I have plenty sufficient funds in my bank, so there should be no reason the sub payments failed. please devs, look into the reclaim system. this saddens me, all the hard work I put into said plots, I have to completely redo, just because of something beyond my control. I did send in a support ticket just FYI.

I wasn`t sure the thread to put this under, so please move it to the correct thread if need be.
    Thanks

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Re: Plot Reclaimation TOO fast

When you get a plot reclamation e-mail, your plot isn't immediately reclaimed. It takes about a month for it to actually be reclaimed. You egt 2-3 emails in that time with the last one saying "YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE YOUR PLOT", basically. Though if you got news from someone else that your plots are gone that's something else entirely ^^;

I'd tell you to send in a ticket but it seems you're already on that. Best of luck with getting your plot back!

Default Re: Plot Reclaimation TOO fast

phew! they weren`t reclaimed. but I`m upset with Paypal now. I`m just hoping my Hulu, and Netflix are safe. I couldn`t find an option for them to select a back up funding source.

Thread Information