Thread: Bonus Experience in Game

Default Bonus Experience in Game

How does bonus experience work in the game when fighting more than one monster? I get it sometimes fighting 2 to 4 monsters but not other times. I seem to always get it when fighting 2 or more golems. It is a hit or miss (bonus xp) for spiders and wolves. I do not get any bonus xp with any maggots. Is there some monsters that do not give any bonus xp for 2 or more? What determines bonus xp? I understand if you get nothing because you are too high a level but I am fighting things that do give me experience but no bonus xp. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Slimey on Order

Default Re: Bonus Experience in Game

The 2x bonus is not listed separately in the logs.
    100 / 100 / 100 / 100 Lunus
    "Mythclaws" Saris

I am sorry if I did not make myself clear. I am not worried over the 2x exp. we are getting right now. My question is over the bonus xp you get when fighting more than one creature at a time. Usually when the fight is over it gives you experience from fight plus bonus experience when fighting 2 or more creatures at one time. The bonus is usually listed in (). Listed as bonus xp from fight. I want to know how this is given. Thanks. Slimey on Order

Quote Originally Posted by Slimey View Post
    I am sorry if I did not make myself clear. I am not worried over the 2x exp. we are getting right now. My question is over the bonus xp you get when fighting more than one creature at a time. Usually when the fight is over it gives you experience from fight plus bonus experience when fighting 2 or more creatures at one time. The bonus is usually listed in (). Listed as bonus xp from fight. I want to know how this is given. Thanks. Slimey on Order
    If I'm not mistaken (and I very well could be, I haven't looked into this proper yet), what you're referring to is also known as "danger bonus", and it is dependant on several factors (rating of the mobs you are fighting, total amount of mobs, etc), I do remember a discussion about this some time ago, but whether that was in-game or outside of the game, I do not remember.

I do apologise that I could be of little help here.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Some insight into this matter is given at:

http://www.istaria-lexica.de/General...ing_Guidelines

Knossos

Thanks Knossos that was helpful. Now I need to know why when I fight say 2 maggots of lvl 127 I may get some bonus this fight. Yet all the other fights of same type do not give any bonus. Is this a bug? What I am saying is I may get a bonus for first fight against these two of about 20 to 50 xp apiece. Yet all fights of 2 or more after this give no bonus at all. Thanks Slimey on Order

Thread Information