Thread: That Moment You Realize You've Been Away from Istaria for too Long...

Default That Moment You Realize You've Been Away from Istaria for too Long...

Hi guys! What did I miss? I noticed some surprising new updates. O_o Where did the Wyverns come from?

My first venture into Istaria fanfiction: link and my other fanfics: link and artwork: link

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Re: That Moment You Realize You've Been Away from Istaria for too Long...

Welcome back! Been a while since I saw your name around.

Depends on how long you were gone, though... there's been a lot.

Since January, I can think of a few things:
    • New dragon customization: Around 10 new dragon colors, 2 new dragon marking patterns, and black, "white", and orange dragon marking colors
    • ~10 new dryad wing shapes/textures
    • Niesa's Fate - epic questline ending with Falgut the Slaver, a new epic
    • Stemming from Niesa's Fate - the Allies, which are the Wyverns you saw, alongside skulks and ogres. They give you an ability when equipped

Also, dev raids seem to be returning (check the server boards!) and there's currently double EXP for the month of August, but that's likely going to end on Tuesday ^^;

Chaos eather in Elia or Harro unless I go to sleep while being lazy in NT ;p

Default Re: That Moment You Realize You've Been Away from Istaria for too Long...

Welcome back
    Solarrian Windwalker - Helian - 100/100/100/100 DGMC
    Drackhen Windwalker - Helian - 48 Adv - 41 Craft
    Timeraiire - Lunus - 35 Adv - 35 Craft
    Chaos Server - GL Casual Heroes

Well, according to my previous posts, I've been gone since September 26th of last year. So wyverns, skulks and ogres are allies now? Cool, I didn't know Istaria even had wyverns. Are they a recently discovered race?

And yet, still no griffins, huh? lol jk

My first venture into Istaria fanfiction: link and my other fanfics: link and artwork: link

It depends which server board I think is which.

Well wyverns are just dragon hatchlings when it comes to visuals... :P

Still :P Lol would be nice to see griffins as actual character in games instead of just mounts or pets or monsters. What better place than Istaria, where you can already talk to and play as dragons and other creatures?

Wait--the Devs are bringing back the Raid events? Awesome! I was never able to help in them cause I died too easily but still cool to watch!

Thread Information