Thread: Confection Confessions

Default Re: Confection Confessions

Very nice blog, thank you!
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Thanks Cegaiel

That's lovely! I bet there will be some more confectioners soonish!

------------------
    Istaria Lexica | Istaria Reference

Cool! My Saris Kestrell is a confectioner. She's on Order though.

My first venture into Istaria fanfiction: link and my other fanfics: link and artwork: link

Confectioner was sort of annoying gathering different resources to make a dish. But all in all, this is one of the most enjoyable and rewarding schools I've done. Have to put some thought about what you want to gather, try to avoid overloading vault, etc. Challenging, but in a fun way.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

When I leveled mine, we only had clay spits and bowls to level on.. no T5 resources/forms to work with then. So glad for the revamp on Confectioner

Is there anywhere else besides Dalimond: Slate Crest where lemon trees grow?

My first venture into Istaria fanfiction: link and my other fanfics: link and artwork: link

Quote Originally Posted by flamestar View Post
    Is there anywhere else besides Dalimond: Slate Crest where lemon trees grow?
    According to what I marked on my map, just outside the west gate of Morning Light and near the Sslanis farm.

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    According to what I marked on my map, just outside the west gate of Morning Light and near the Sslanis farm.
    Yes, I can confirm that - I just ran past there yesterday to get attuned at Morning Light. There were quite a few lemon trees there. Plus a Gloomwolf, so I didn't stop and inspect them

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    I heard about the ones near Morning Light, but there are some near the Sslanis farm too? That's good to know.

**Just a note, for when I first created this, it was merely meant as a beginners guide to confectioner with a few gathering locs,, it will soon be updated with more info & cords to specific locs for others. Appreciate the comments though

Thread Information