Thread: What If Someone from Modern-Day Earth ended up in Istaria?

Default What If Someone from Modern-Day Earth ended up in Istaria?

I honestly have no idea if this thread should go here, or in the Order section, or in the Lore section, or in the General Discussion section. Could someone please have it moved to the right spot if this is the wrong one? Please and thank you.

Anyway, I've been having this idea floating around in my head since this morning. It's been awhile since I was in Istaria last, and I'm wondering if I should go ahead and make a new human character with this backstory in mind. Just to see what happens, and maybe make a fun story of it. What do you guys think? Any advice/ideas?

My first venture into Istaria fanfiction: link and my other fanfics: link and artwork: link

Default Re: What If Someone from Modern-Day Earth ended up in Istaria?

Ah you`ve already red my reply in your story i guess XD. THAT happens XD

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Default Re: What If Someone from Modern-Day Earth ended up in Istaria?

I dont know about going to Istaria ... Might be fun XD . But i would half to insist on EPION coming to Modern Earth. Now that would be cool !!! Hey EPI *Points to criminals * Look blighted humans ! POW ... BAM... PAIN... Flame.... XD Idiots run to the cop car please arrest us we will be better ...

Passes the popcorn that was a funny show next stop Syria !
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Thread Information