Thread: Imperial spell vendors

Default Imperial spell vendors

Why does imperial spell vendor Ssardask in Sslanis have gift of alacrity, but no primal alacrity for Dragons?. Is this intentional? or forgotten about? He does carry gift of Velocity. jusy no Dragon's alacrity spell

Default Re: Imperial spell vendors

I could be wrong here, but if I'm not mistaken the Imperial spell vendors only sell spells that can be bought as formulas from scholar/spellcrafter trainers.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

if gift of alacrity is one such spell, why isn't primal alacrity? only difference is one is bi-ped/ other is dragon (just thought it was an oversight) all the gifts are sold by vendor, this primal alacrity just has a different label, other than GIFT

Perhaps it requires a name change to something like Gift of Primal Alacrity? as it could have just been mislabeled
    Last edited by Malicore; September 24th, 2016 at 07:27 PM.

I also can't seem to find a beginner primal health form on any scholar, jman version is at chiconis. He also carries beginner forms, less beginner primal health. but it is sold on as a scribable spell in Sslanis spell vendor as Tier II only. Tier 1 is not available on New Trismus spell vendor. unless I am missing something

Quote Originally Posted by Malicore View Post
    I also can't seem to find a beginner primal health form on any scholar, jman version is at chiconis. He also carries beginner forms, less beginner primal health. but it is sold on as a scribable spell in Sslanis spell vendor as Tier II only. Tier 1 is not available on New Trismus spell vendor. unless I am missing something
    Xarinnis on top of Lady Kendra's house carries several Tier 1 dragon spell formulae.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

yes, thanks.. he has the formula to craft beginner Primal health form.

As a.dragon always search at the dragon Trainers. Think like one of the Istaria dragons for example a Lunus. They dont want ped stuff XD

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Quote Originally Posted by Pryzm View Post
    As a.dragon always search at the dragon Trainers. Think like one of the Istaria dragons for example a Lunus. They dont want ped stuff XD
    I know this.. I was on a dragon, searching dragon vendors. I did not know about the one in Kion

Oh well the one in Kion is also your very first craft trainer. I would concider doing her quests unless you want a hard time crafting since the dragons in chic and dralk wont give their craft quests unless you finish those in Kion.

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Thread Information