Thread: where to go after level 30?

Default where to go after level 30?

i've been stuck with this for a long while and i need a hand getting to know where to go for new quests and such.

Inactive
    look for Pierrott on the forums for the active profile

Default Re: where to go after level 30?

You get new dragon quests every 10 or 20 level (not sure but i think it was 10) in Chiconis and Dralk. Same for Craft quests. Hope you finished all in Kion. Also normally the trophy hunters tell you wich towns have mobs around in your lvl range including quests for it. Lvl30 should still be the range of Chiconis and Dralk. Often you need higher lvls to deal with the quests around there.

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Quote Originally Posted by Pryzm View Post
    You get new dragon quests every 10 or 20 level (not sure but i think it was 10) in Chiconis and Dralk. Same for Craft quests. Hope you finished all in Kion. Also normally the trophy hunters tell you wich towns have mobs around in your lvl range including quests for it. Lvl30 should still be the range of Chiconis and Dralk. Often you need higher lvls to deal with the quests around there.
    You get quests every 10 levels, though some are unlocked at 10,20,30 and others at 15,25,35 etc. and ofcourse there's some that don't follow that rhythm like Dragon's Gift and the Primal/T&N Adept, Master & Expert quests.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

It depends which server board I think is which.

Don't forget about the Plundered Tombs and Chiconis Battlefield questlines! ^^

The first begins with the guard that attunes you to Bristugo. You have to finish some of the skulk quests that starts with the guard woman in Sable Shores, though.

The other starts with the same guy that gives you Dragon's Gift quests in Chic.

They're both pretty long and can offer a lot of EXP. But that's just to add on what the others said above me ^^

If you are just looking for quests, have you done the Dalimond Peninsula quests? Start at Sable Shores, the quests will lead you on a merry tour of the peninsula and will end with you well over 30. Probably closer to, if not over, 40.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

thanks for the info guys, it really helped me out!

Inactive
    look for Pierrott on the forums for the active profile

Thread Information