Thread: Character change token question.

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Default Character change token question.

That token you can purchase from your account page to let you redesign your character. (biped only)
    Does it let you change from say a Sslik to a Gnome?
    Or is it just a redesign of the face and hair?

Also and this is my main question,
    If I have the tag _unity_ice after my name do I get to keep it afterwards? as when I used a token on one of my Dragons I had to "rename" myself with the same name but I know it wont let you use tags normally?

Default Re: Character change token question.

You can change everything on your character, including race (except dragon to biped or vice versa). You also can do a name change at the same time. If you want to keep the same name, you would need to retype your existing name when it asks for name, otherwise you can enter a brand new name.

The appearance token will cause your next login to go straight to the Character Creation screen, where you first choose a race, then adjust appearances, then finally choose a name (same or new one).

Also note, for those with _unity tags, you can always send in a support ticket to have that removed without a name change or appearance token (free).
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Is the name thing a 100% certainty?
    I really Don't want to lose the _Unity_Ice, but I have a horrible feeling if I use the token when I get to inputting the name again it's going to tell me it's an incorrect name and try again ect.

It's part of the process in making a new character.. (basically what you are doing, since it's an overhall to your character) naming comes into it the same as creating for the first time. Also as with any other issues, should you have a problem while redesigning and name gets buggered, there's tech support that will correct the problem. so you really don't have anything to worry about.

Well I went and got a token.....
    So let's set some things straight for others that may be wondering.

You CANNOT change race,
    You CANNOT change sex,
    You CANNOT keep the '_ice_unity' name tag.

The token only allows you to redesign the char you already have.

If any Dev is reading the forums and see's this, I sent a ticket in that i'd be grateful if you could look over?

Dealt with by Istaria CS.
    Once again 100% for satisfaction and service.
    Yfelvik is the man

Thanks for clarifying Sindala.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

I'm unsure here can you change the race from ssaris to human?

As I have a ssaris from the good old days, but don't play much and would like to play for free as human

Can that be done?

You cannot change race

Quote Originally Posted by Kaffelord View Post
    I'm unsure here can you change the race from ssaris to human?

As I have a ssaris from the good old days, but don't play much and would like to play for free as human

Can that be done?
    You cannot change race, however, the free to play service has changed some time ago where you are now allowed to play as whatever race, as long as you have only 1 character on the account.

You also will not be able to gain xp or complete any quests if your character is level 15 or higher*

*If you have paid for a sub before, but decide to move onto free acces, as long as you archive characters untill you have only 1 active one left on the account, you can continue playing on said character using free acces.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Quote Originally Posted by Liseth View Post
    You cannot change race, however, the free to play service has changed some time ago where you are now allowed to play as whatever race, as long as you have only 1 character on the account.

You also will not be able to gain xp or complete any quests if your character is level 15 or higher*

*If you have paid for a sub before, but decide to move onto free acces, as long as you archive characters untill you have only 1 active one left on the account, you can continue playing on said character using free acces.
    Let me get this straight EPI is lv 100 /100 /98/78 If archive all chars except him I could still play him as my free character .

Cant believe im saying this but that dose not sound fair to the paying customers. You should not have access to such a powerful character we should rethink this to you can not have access to anything over Rating 60
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Liseth left out the catch -

Yes, you could continue playing on EPI, however, you could not:
    • Level up any school
    • Pick up any quest
    • Have more than that one character at any time

You're allowed to continue playing your singular character without a subscription, but you essentially cannot participate in any of the game's quest-related content. The only thing you could do is sit around, fight things, help someone else build a lair, or craft things for sale. Building epic items would be essentially impossible due to the amount of tokens you get per kill vs the amount you get from quests, for example.

It's to allow players who cannot pay for the game anymore to continue hanging out on a character people know them as rather than making tons of free accounts that clog up the system. It also lets anyone who has been away for a while come back and test the waters before returning fully.

Quick correction - Liseth didn't leave out the catch, I only read her fine print when reading over her post, haha.

Take my post as a clarification, then.

Thread Information