Thread: Play dead

Default Play dead

Would it be possible to add ability,soemthing like play dead when after using,monster completely ignores you and your agro drops to zero?

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Default Re: Play dead

Sounds interesting. What would the use case be? If it works like a sit and prevents using heals or abilities, should be ok. Probably also have to not allow exp either since it could make power leveling too easy.

life saver but also possibly give tanking classes a chance to aggro monster and take some blows.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

I did that purely by accident once. ( glitch in game) I was dead, but I could run around, even glide. Was quite interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilithia View Post
    life saver but also possibly give tanking classes a chance to aggro monster and take some blows.
    Tanking classes should recieve a real taunts someday.. Feign Death could be interesting, i say yes on this one, but fairly long cd and no debuffs and dots cleared. So purely for droping aggro when things look too tough.
    Timeo danaos et dona ferentis..

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing_Duck View Post
    I did that purely by accident once. ( glitch in game) I was dead, but I could run around, even glide. Was quite interesting.
    this is not the same thing as Feigning death. you were actually dead, just didn't know it. Feign death stops all other actions, until you get up. makes mobs unable to attack, you can also not attack, nor defend. was pretty funny using it in Quake tournaments.

Play dead would be nice, i get plenty of practice being dead.

Just don't have the view spinning..lol
    100 / 100 / 100 / 100 Lunus
    "Mythclaws" Saris

I am actually not sure myself if a mighty dragon of Istaria would come down to something cowardly like playing dead to avoid battles. Be it Lunus or Helian im really not sure. I`d like to ask one lol.

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

That would be more of a ability for high damage squishy ped classes.

A dragon would only play dead to trick its adversary to lower its guard and wander near so could spring up and devour them.

Thread Information