Thread: new spell.

Default new spell.

We have in istaria spell called ressurection,could be cool if in game will show spell called primal ressurection fro dragon players,loot off players starting as dragon are start from adventuring so onbeginning is lot off dying,primal rebirth you gain during final part of Arop so in my opinion little too late,why to late? well...dragons with 100 level can be have much experience to survive in hard combats,loot off coins for buy food and cooperation from others,actually dying after reaching high level is not so painfull than chathling who doing ques't snad obtaining loot off dp's(after level 20)
    so this is my ssugest add primal ressurection spell for dragons,this spell not healing all off you health just make you able to still fight and try to heal itself,also cooperations could be more effective beetwens newbies because they could rezing eachother and not spamming experienced player dragons for rezing

Default Re: new spell.

As long as it behaves like peds resurrection 1 or 2,and doesn't remove any death points,i think that's a great idea.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

i agreed,more food,more work for confectioners,more chathie's cooperations and gaining friendships beetwen players

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

While I can see the appeal of another Dragon Rez, I have to ask too, what are you fighting that you need rezzing as a Dragon?
    Dragons don't die unless your really over stretching your egos
    same level mobs...no death
    5 level higher mobs...no death
    7 levels higher mobs....ok stretching it now but still no death
    20 levels higher mobs....yeah like that's not gonna end in a DP.

Quote Originally Posted by Sindala View Post
    Dragons don't die unless your really over stretching your egos
    You've obviously never seen me play

i only say bipeds have they ressurection spell under 100 leve,could be cool if dragons also could beb do it,you know when you are ancient you you have support from other since long time,and if you will die you friends will rez you,others just starting,and also i mean better coop beetiwen newbies,not ancient running after every chathie who doing quest isn't it?

and actually why not,2 chathies with 20 level versus mob on 40-50 level,could be work,esspeciallu if one die and other will rez him,then meet in tavern eat food for decrease dp's,loot off xp,esspecially o chaos,chmm?

So any chance we could get t1 Primal Ressurection? the idea is to bring your friends back to action fast. Dragons get their only rez spell very late in the game,when you are already pretty powerful. but its pretty important to low lvs,when you don't know the game very well and arent very strong yet.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Blog Entries

Or just make the ped resurrection spell usable by dragons. Same result, no new code (or add to maintenance).

/agree /signed
    Bherel Auphun (Chaos - main)
    Roasted Sumatra (Chaos)

Sassi Quickwing (Blight)
    [Beryl, house of the Kindred Spirits, Dawn Server, R.I.P.]

Quote Originally Posted by Beryl View Post
    Or just make the ped resurrection spell usable by dragons. Same result, no new code (or add to maintenance).

/agree /signed
    this would mean the spell would not only have DRAG added as a usable class, but also add a certain level of primal as a requirement. which yes, would mean no new code, but it would still add to maintenence.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Liseth View Post
    this would mean the spell would not only have DRAG added as a usable class, but also add a certain level of primal as a requirement. which yes, would mean no new code, but it would still add to maintenence.

I stand corrected.

Still an efficient solution/compromise, maybe?
    Roasted Sumatra (Chaos)

Sassi Quickwing (Blight)

The only way i'd be in support of this is if it had a FULL linked timer to primal rebirth (it puts primal rebirth on it's full cooldown of 3 minutes, and if primal rebirth was used it'd put the proposed res on full cooldown) and a long recycle time (longer than it's biped equivalent - 3 to 5 minutes maybe?)

Why? Because I don't think ancient dragons need another res and this means that essentially, at ARoP you switch to primal rebirth fully and dragons don't get more than one res in the end (as it should be, imo - get a healer biped if you need more than one res tbh.)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Azath View Post
    The only way i'd be in support of this is if it had a FULL linked timer to primal rebirth (it puts primal rebirth on it's full cooldown of 3 minutes, and if primal rebirth was used it'd put the proposed res on full cooldown) and a long recycle time (longer than it's biped equivalent - 3 to 5 minutes maybe?)
    I understand you.

Clearly, devs do whatever balance checks they deem as required. While I could suggest, I'd prefer to leave that to the ones who actually work with all the mechanics, systems, and design. There's simply no way I (or you!) are going to have a more neutral perspective on "what is best" than they.

/tips wing
    Roasted Sumatra (Chaos)

Sassi Quickwing (Blight)

We'll see how it be,just could be cool if devs will talk with players in game,asking about suggestion,collecting petition and serve,directly information from players is the best sollution for making this game better and better
    Last edited by vasteel; October 25th, 2016 at 02:33 AM.

So about to close or maybe we will start thinking how to ballance it and make some good ideas,some players is agreed some not,but disagree is mostly on development side,let players decide abit about it,if they decide this is not good idea,this topic will never show up again.

I actually like this suggestion, I see no reason why dragons shouldn't have some kind of resurrection spell during the leveling process. There is precedent for spells having two skills in its use requirements: revitalize and improved revitalize both have requirements of life OR nature skill, so giving resurrection a life OR primal requirement seems doable and fair. It would require a little work to make those changes as the Dev said, I don't think she outright rejected the idea though.

Thread Information