Thread: formula for tier 6 tipped gem claw.

Default formula for tier 6 tipped gem claw.

I really long time though about it and i think this could be a good idea,epic claw's like valkor talon or demon claw have dmg above 100,max basic battle claw can be created as emerald spiked claw,i ssugest think about new formula for it,
    dmg could be on 60-80 dmg,all under 100 dmg,no more,emerald spiked have from 47,67 so new claws for 60-87 for example could be great idea, it's simple enough adamantium+tier6 gems (diamond,sapphire,rubby)

Default Re: formula for tier 6 tipped gem claw.

Ok so I cant find my old psot anywhere,i had a similar idea somewhere in the past.

Conqueror: (rubies)
    +100 tnc
    +100 str
    +100 dex

Primalist: (sapphires)
    +100 primal
    +100 power
    +100 focus

Balanced or hybrid: (diamonds)
    +50 tnc
    +50 primal
    +50 str
    +50 dex
    +50 primal
    +50 power

And 2 socket slots.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Thought there was a thread on this in the past, but my crs keeps me from remembering..lol
    I would love to see T6 claw forms...
    Make them now.......
    100 / 100 / 100 / 100 Lunus
    "Mythclaws" Saris

from what I recall, T6 broken scales cover these same features already

could be,but my idea is more simple than creating textures for broken parts of claws,just make adamantium mixing with tier 6 gem;s and add formula for claw

Quote Originally Posted by Tilithia View Post
    Ok so I cant find my old psot anywhere,i had a similar idea somewhere in the past.

Conqueror: (rubies)
    +100 tnc
    +100 str
    +100 dex

Primalist: (sapphires)
    +100 primal
    +100 power
    +100 focus

Balanced or hybrid: (diamonds)
    +50 tnc
    +50 primal
    +50 str
    +50 dex
    +50 primal
    +50 power

And 2 socket slots.
    The biggest problem with adding sockets to these would be techs like Andorr's Ironwood Shaft which up damage based on delay. in fact, Andorr's Ironwood Shaft on a standard spiked emerald claw will put it's damages near to that of the current Epic Claws, this suggested T6 claw, with sockets, would effectively make the epic claws even less useful.

In my professional opinion, I do not believe that something that needs to be farmed for several days (mostly due to token drops) should be invalidated by a T6 creation.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

I agree.. I think things are pretty balanced atm as it is. this will just lead to another argument towards OP.. if nothing else

Give epics 2 tech slots and people will go crazy about them guaranteed.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Tier6 weaponry is what broken items are for.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Agree with Liseth here--

I haven't even tried to go for an epic claw for my ancient dragon because it wouldn't be much of an improvement over his current strength- it's just not worth it in my eyes to get an epic claw solely for epic hunts...full of people who already have epic claws which will benefit me anyways (at least one person almost always has a demon claw and that's all a group needs. i let others do that job )

Something t6, even easier to obtain than epic claw and nulls the work of those who spent 330+ epic tokens to get one, would be stronger unless epic claws were boosted (which i also disagree with, i think dragons are powerful enough as they are. xD)

I feel youre right about dragons power,but don't feel its alright that t5 claw is almost as good as epic claws....and yes dragons are strong enough already..sigh, there seems to be no solution

One wonders if there is no problem to be solved here and so no solution is needed.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I agree with Azath and Amon

*What we really need is a caster Demon claw AND a caster Valkor Claw!!!*

Same/similar/new effect- + caster stats

Please:-)
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

hard to not agreed,but we must find way for use use adamantium and tier 6 gems and stones resources more often,they gather only dust

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    I agree with Azath and Amon

*What we really need is a caster Demon claw AND a caster Valkor Claw!!!*

Same/similar/new effect- + caster stats

Please:-)
    like this? ^^

yeah,why not right

T5 crafted claws teched with Andoors or Battleforged already exceed the Epic claws. This is why for years I have argued that the Epic claws need improvements. About a year back they were given another round of improvements.. the Blood Talon is decent in some situations.

I still use my t5 crafted claws though...

A nice bump to the epic claws would be to add a single socket. Please? I might actually use mine if this were the case. We could use Fangs of Fury, or special crystals like Frozen Spellshard, Talisman of Dance, etc. As they are I still never equip them...

Adamantium gets used quite often as it has a great many uses: keys, construction, cargo disks, tools, tool claws. Tier 6 gems also have uses in the master dyes, which a few people including myself still make on a semi-regular basis.

As Amon said, Tier 6 weaponry is broken items, but with the current epic claws I don't see how adding a broken claw would help any except for having an available tech slot, which would diminish the power of the epic claws. As far as the epic claws go, the damage may not be much different than a well etched Tier 5 claw, but the reason for using them is not for the base damage, but for the special ability that you cannot get from any other weapon. The same is true of most of the Epic Biped weapons, the damage is often very similar, or even less than the repaired weapons and you don't have a tech slot, so you usually use them for the special abilities, it's a tradeoff.

Quote Originally Posted by lovwyrm View Post
    i agree with azath and amon

*what we really need is a caster demon claw and a caster valkor claw!!!*

same/similar/new effect- + caster stats

please:-)
    yes, i need that
    xWaterwingx SpiritStream - Lunus Ancient | Lycheeberry Pavlova - Helian Ancient | Atriva Liliin - Lunus Ancient | Intossicara Draconis - Helian Ancient | Bananaswirl Milkshake - Helian Ancient | Veshk Melone - Lunus Ancient | xWaterwingxII SpiritStream - Lunus Ancient
    And more aaaaaaaaaa

Thread Information