Thread: Is there a file can edit to for color of the resources needed in create item screen?

Default Is there a file can edit to for color of the resources needed in create item screen?

As title says would like to change the red thats used for resources needed on the create item screen cause on my monitor that particular lettering is so small and a bit blurry its hard to read. Other colors are fine is just the smallest red print that is difficult. I figured out how to change some font colors like the red used on the fps window but not on the create item window

Default Re: Is there a file can edit to for color of the resources needed in create item scre

I would love to change this too. My eyes are getting older by the day and that red is just really hard to read

Default Re: Is there a file can edit to for color of the resources needed in create item scre

????
    Yay, Nay, Maybe

It depends which server board I think is which.

I'm not 100% on this, but if you open UIFonts.def in C:\Program Files (x86)\Istaria\resources\interface\themes\default\d efs, there's this entry:

Code:
    UI_PROPERTYSET FontTahomaRed
    {
    	string	Font = "FontTahoma"
    	float	FontColorR = 0.94
    	float	FontColorG = 0.16
    	float	FontColorB = 0.0
    	float	FontColorRSelect = 0.0
    	float	FontColorGSelect = 0.0
    	float	FontColorBSelect = 0.0
    	bool	DropShadow = true
    }
    Try setting the FontColorR, G, and B to different values (.5 .5 .5 will make something grey. .9, .8, and .3 would make a dull yellow I think, etc)

Edit: Didn't seem to work in resources_override. There might be no way to change it.

Edit 2: Overwriting your files in C:\Program Files (x86)\Istaria\resources\interface\themes\default\d efs, ...\themes\sapphire\defs, etc, didn't work either

(I have no idea why there is a space appearing between the d and efs in 'defs' in my post, there's no space in the editor...)

Edit 3: Messing with the red values in UIItemCreateWindow.def is a no-go too.
    Last edited by Racktor; November 21st, 2016 at 03:56 PM.

So your saying you tested it out and didn't work afterall?

It depends which server board I think is which.

Yeah unfortunately. I just didn't want to outright delete my reply or anything. There may be a file in there but nothing I tried worked that I suspected.

i had tried some files and while i did get some fonts to change color (such as the red that come up in the fps window) I couldn't get the red used for resources needed in create item window.

Maybe I'll put in a ticket, see if I get any suggestions that way.

Thread Information