Thread: Dragon Intro

Default Dragon Intro

Hey Amon, a Friend of mine started a Hatching and as I was walking him through the Dragon starter Island I realized basic combat tactics are not taught here. So I would like to see if its possible to make a dragon earn the right to use the travel gate to NT For example

5 battles with specific mobs. Not as strong as Normal Named mobs but enough for people to learn Name baddy im on low health do i really want to take a bite out of that ...

So Here is my suggestion
    when Scaldahar ( dragon training island ) is revamped have it subjugated in to regions of Fire ice wood and beach with pockets of blight here and there . In each region there is a lv 5 or 6 mob Upon defeat of them you get Primal essence to charge the gate. 5 essences are needed to make the gate functional .
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default Re: Dragon Intro

No thanks. I skip the tutorial on a lot of new dragons (raising over 26 to at least lv40 does that to you) because i don't need it anymore, i don't want to be forced to do it all over again as an older player.

Have some choice to do it or not for those who've already done the tutorial once and maybe it'd be good, depending on the length of it.

Thread Information