Thread: I've moved to Chaos

Default I've moved to Chaos

Hi,
    Scramjet has also moved over to Chaos because Order has not been the same in a long time now. I have met some awesome people on Order and been friends for years. I was welcomed into the Scions guild and enjoyed being there and found it hard to leave them. I would like to thank Awdz for treating me with a farewell mug of Klava, which I will miss
    I met many players outside the Scions guild and I treated them like guildies.
    I did think on this long and hard because I have been on Order since I returned in 2009. It got very lonely there when I logged in and seen no players for 1/2 hr or more and then maybe a couple would pop on. There were times when a lot more players were online but not often enough for me to continue playing there.
    This has happened so often in the past 6 months that I had to make a decision to either look for another more active game to play or try Chaos. I created a character on Chaos and compared the population for the last few days I was on Order and found many more players online at any given time. I also got opinions from others who have been on Chaos.
    In the few days I have been on Chaos I have met some friendly players. This makes me feel good. The first player I met was Longshanks and after a short chat he trusted a stranger with a loan of 3 gold to purchase a certain plot. I thank you for that.
    I have a low level toon still on Order and will pop in to visit when I can.

BTW, I would also like to thank the Devs for a smooth and fast transfer of my characters to the Chaos shard. So far everything is intact but the hotkeys which is not so bad.
    For anyone transferring across shards , be sure to take a screenshot of your character to remember your hotkeys setup.

cheers

Default Re: I've moved to Chaos

Welcome to Chaos.

As far as your hotkeys go, once you have logged in once to the Chaos shard, and the game creates the chaos_charactername folder in the prefs, log out, then copy the entire contents from the order_character folder (under prefs) to the chaos one. This will copy the ui setup, window arrangement, including hotkey layout. The only downside is that spells and abilities will have new "id's" so they will need to be re-linked. But you can see what the hotkey was without having to remember every one. Macros keys will be fine, except those that equipped items or used abilities or items.

Hope this helps.

*wave*

welcome on Chaos, friend:-)
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Won't be the same without you Scramjet. Thank you for the thousands of hours we played together since you came back in 09. It truly was and always will be the best gaming experience I have had. It was an even bigger pleasure getting to know you as a person. You are a one of a kind special caring friend. I wish you nothing but the best in life and on Chaos, our loss is their gain and they are lucky to have you. Until we cross paths again, be well my friend.

Thanks Guaran and Lov. I will try that with my dragon because he sleeps a lot . I already set a lot of them on Scramjet.
    Teto, you have been the best hunting partner I have had in Istaria. We always shared 50/50 and were fair to all. I wish you all the best and I will hopefully catch you on Order when I visit.

Cheers mate

Thread Information