Thread: Epic bosses

Default Epic bosses

Someone is on an epic boss high?? why is every named boss started to be converted to epics? Isn't Project X a quest mob for lvl 60+ or 80? Was it necessary to make epics of all the rift bosses? it's hard enough to find people to do epics with now, but at this rate everyone will be forced to move to chaos, where players exist and actually willing to help kill quested bosses. someone put reins on the person responsible for trying to make so many epics.. they won't be "epic" if every boss is an epic mob....

Default Re: Epic bosses

Quote Originally Posted by Malicore View Post
    Someone is on an epic boss high?? why is every named boss started to be converted to epics? Isn't Project X a quest mob for lvl 60+ or 80? Was it necessary to make epics of all the rift bosses? it's hard enough to find people to do epics with now, but at this rate everyone will be forced to move to chaos, where players exist and actually willing to help kill quested bosses. someone put reins on the person responsible for trying to make so many epics.. they won't be "epic" if every boss is an epic mob....
    To elaborate on the quest status:
    As far as we can see, Project X isn't a requirement for any quest, the only quest that seemingly mentions it is the Ancient Rite of Passage, in which you only have to fly past it, not kill it.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Maybe something was changed to the quest? there was a time he was part of quest, something to do with New Rachival, you had to check out the automatons, and you had to kill Project X. I only remember this from a very long time ago. had to get old parts, or something from old rachival automatons... investigate what went wrong. there was a whole story line about what happened to old Rachival and where things went to the bad.. had to get proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Malicore View Post
    Maybe something was changed to the quest? there was a time he was part of quest, something to do with New Rachival, you had to check out the automatons, and you had to kill Project X. I only remember this from a very long time ago. had to get old parts, or something from old rachival automatons... investigate what went wrong. there was a whole story line about what happened to old Rachival and where things went to the bad.. had to get proof.
    *nods* I don't recall if it was related to the establishment of Wintervale, but Gangaf (Dalimond) & Noncas(Aughundell) were trying to locate evidence of what happened to the automatons. Might possibly have involved Morrigan (New Rachival) as well.

I like the idea that Project X has been modified/improved by the tinkerers under Withered Aegis control, making it more powerful over time.

I finally checked my completed quests list. Possibly the Project X line included "Old Rachival: Engineering a Disaster (Parts 1-3); another possibility is Noncas' Lost Sunscope (Parts 1-2), but I think this may have been tinkerer only.

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    I finally checked my completed quests list. Possibly the Project X line included "Old Rachival: Engineering a Disaster (Parts 1-3); another possibility is Noncas' Lost Sunscope (Parts 1-2), but I think this may have been tinkerer only.
    I've just gone over both of those and checked for any quests that might be dependent on either of these lines, and could find nothing related to Project X, I will continue searching but it's likely that the quest that once did require him is now marked as obsolete.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

it's possible it used to be a tinkerer quest. I know we had to kill the little ones. look for a book on next level up the hill from him for lost info or something. and kill project x. I only recall I had to kill him for a quest and this was before wintervale existed

I show a quest "Prove Gangaf is Innocent" - could that be it?

Its in the right area but you don't have to kill ProjectX

http://www.istaria-lexica.de/Prove_Gangaf_Is_Innocent
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

Thread Information