Thread: new one from the UK

Default new one from the UK

Dear all

I'm completely new here I played the try version this weekend and liked what I saw, good community (friendly), good technical support (they read your message well enough and are friendly) (disliked the way world of Warcraft was responding in large selfish and hurry hurry)

So Here I’m.

My typing is normally not that quick and also I'm not that talkative, But normally try to help so don't hesitate to ask my help

I'm planning to start a new character on order a stoic dwarf called "Oldin Marbleheart" (if name is free) a forger miner dabbling as warrior.

I have the question were the main play hub is
    And is it possible to change provisions on the fly

ps I'm also dyslectic so there will be spelling mistakes in my responses

Default Re: new one from the UK

Welcome to Istaria and welcome to Order. If you see me ingame feel free to call on me if you need gear made. I hope you find as much joy here as those of us that are playing. I am always in the new player chat if I am ingame. Stop by the OOC Scions chatroom if you are looking for a guild to hang out with.

Welcome to Istaria

------------------
    Istaria Lexica | Istaria Reference

Welcome. Order is a very friendly place. Ask for help and you'll get it. Join the Marketplace chat channel for the most players to hear you.
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

Welcome to istaria then! Cool to meet someone who doesn't take a dragon in first place hehe. Dont get me wron, dragons are awesome but have less schools to go with. Im not that much on order but lemme know if you need any help from a dragon

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Greetings and Welcome

Thank you all for you warm welcome. Both here as in the game. Is a real change to hear and some times see so many friendly faces. Quite an improvement. The community here is really large ad hart. Thank so much already.

Welcome to Istaria

I, Cixi the gnome and my goat, Mingtian, welcome you to Order.
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

*slips [A bottle of Dwarven Brandy] alongside a tankard full of klava to oldin, presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

accepts the klava (and brandy) with a deep curtisy, and thanks Awdz (and the rest of the community) for the warm and spirited welcome

Thread Information