Thread: Known Issue - Rating Miscalculation

Default Known Issue - Rating Miscalculation

I am sure there are going to be lots of different threads about this update. I logged off yesterday with an Adv. rating of 186 and craft maxed out in 200s or whatever master crafter is. Today after delta, my adv. rating is 287 and my craft rating varies per log-on between 0 and 100. I can not equip any cargo disks at all (tried 2) and I get no xp from any monster. My spells are weird too, I will need to study that more after I can play game again. Slimey on Order

Default Re: Content Update 16.2.1 - The Cults (Part 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Slimey View Post
    I am sure there are going to be lots of different threads about this update. I logged off yesterday with an Adv. rating of 186 and craft maxed out in 200s or whatever master crafter is. Today after delta, my adv. rating is 287 and my craft rating varies per log-on between 0 and 100. I can not equip any cargo disks at all (tried 2) and I get no xp from any monster. My spells are weird too, I will need to study that more after I can play game again. Slimey on Order
    This is also happening on Chaos too.

Rating is Bugged ADV Rating is ADV + Craft added up
    Dragon got 132 ADV Rating with one 100 School and 100 Craft Rating with 3 100 Schools
    Drain Bolt isnt working anymore
    Please fix this

Default Known Issue - Rating Miscalculation

We're aware of the issue involving the calculation of ratings and its impact upon many things including equipping and using some abilities/items. Thank you for your patience.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Found my foreleg scales unequipped in inventory- cant equipp them: Requirements not met.

Might be the darkstaff crystal prob which is reported in seperate thread.

A friend can`t equipp disc.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Default Trav disk bugged

I get the following message when trying to equip my trav disk:
    Requirements not met for Tarbash's Travertine Cargo Disk.

This is not good for a crafter with lots to do on a plot

Also my Rating is 353...now that's nice. But I guess too much for a Travertine Disk
    Hope it's fixed soon....I got the crafter's itch

cheers

Default Re: Trav disk bugged

This is affecting even low level characters in the game also. On the chat channels, many are not able to equip low level disks and are not getting any xp for fights or crafting. lol on the "itch". Slimey on Order I have plenty of patience as he runs around in circles shouting.

Default Re: Trav disk bugged

Seems like all my threads are about something wrong. So this post is to say thank you on the quick fix. As far as I can say so far, everything seems to be back normal again. Thank you for your quick effort in getting this fixed. Slimey on Order (Still running around in circles and shouting)

Default Re: Known Issue - Rating Miscalculation

Also from My site the congratulation to the dev time for repairing this error as quickly as they did.

finding what i think was a small error like < and > interchanged or the like. in many thousands line of code is difficult even if you know where about to look.

I had expected that it would have taken a full day or longer to find it. therefore my unrestricked congratulation!!

Thread Information