Thread: Superior Antidote Unusable

Default Superior Antidote Unusable

You have the master form in the game.. yes. I made some of the potions and they are not able to be used. you have the level requirement set to 114. need to correct this please.

[12/13/16 21:46:46] You do not meet the requirements to use this item.

also, why is there only one tier of group cure poison jman?

Default Re: Superior Antidote Unusable

Antidote is fixed next patch.

The level requirement wouldn't work out. It would require level 118 for a group greater cure poison spell.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

very odd. Thanks for the info

Here's the problem I see with cure poisons you have released in jman form. you aren't allowing the cure poison until players are nearly done with the tier that uses them, you have strong poison at lvl 78. that is near T5 for deadly. you have T1/2 poison (weak) set for cure at 38 (again after there is no real need to even have it)

How about setting these to be in between the proper levels of the mobs that use them, instead of at the end of each tier when it's actually no longer a needed spell? T4 strong venom starts at 40 and goes till 80. set the cure to be used at 58 When you would actually require it or 60 and not 78 when everyone is moving on to T5. hence allowing T5 deadly poison group cure to be usable before lvl 100, instead of 118

Quote Originally Posted by Malicore View Post
    ...How about setting these to be in between the proper levels of the mobs that use them, instead of at the end of each tier when it's actually no longer a needed spell? ...
    Makes sense.

Malicore, first let me thank you for taking the time to read and post your feedback. We appreciate discussion and ideas on all topics of the game.

I've got on my work list to add "Healers" to each of the main cities that will sell the formulas for the spells and antidotes of appropriate tier. While that won't address the level difference, it will I feel make them more visible.

I do feel that players are missing an opportunity for a market with poisons and expecting the developers to fix it by changing the game itself. There is a need for antidotes for lower level players that they can use, why not make and sell them where they are needed.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

well, we know how that goes on a nearly dead server such as Order. though, trying to help get a ill thought out spell corrected seems a bit more appealing to everyone's benefit. still skipping the first 1 and allowing usage on next, then jman to allow from say lvl 60. It's doesn't actually hurt a market for selling potions.

Now if this were still a time, when cash was actually useful in the game.. It would make sense. But as it stands right now.. who really needs coin? I give most stuff away to help others in need.

So question about the resources needed to make the Superior Antidote:

You need to kill mobs that inflict lethal poison (which lasts an hour)... to loot the materials to be able to make the only thing that can combat lethal poison. Doesn't this just seem like a never-ending cycle of pain?

"I need thing A to combat effect B but only mobs C and D drop the things I need to make thing A but they also give out effect B which is why I need thing A in the first place"

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

It's a catch 22. And as far as marketing goes. while antidotes may become a In-demand item soon, the low drop rate of the comps needed to craft it will hinder this greatly. Not to mention ( as I was informed last night) these are the same comps required to make certain master Dyes.

Just an update. I still see no reason to make / sell antidotes. Scorpions don't poison like they should. yet spiders do? very odd indeed. when spiders mainly use bleed effects more-so than poison. not a single request yet for anyone needing antidotes. but I think the only ones that will be needed sooner or later with be superior. but who want to hunt the comps for them? no one I can see and no one apparently needs them to protect against cave crawlers.

I will however, make a personal stash of superior, just to have them on hand. I already have several comps required, enough to make quite a few potions

no one I can see and no one apparently needs them to protect against cave crawlers.
    Cave Crawler Hatchling hit you with Lethal Poison for 10041 nature damage.
    WTB Superior Antidote Potion

Thread Information