Monk and the Disciples are in dire need of some love, so here are some ideas I came up with in another thread:

Maybe give monk and the disciples a much higher base damage somehow?

Double the masteries' damage amount. Which also means you need to double the dmg on all handwraps, since I believe equipping a weapon replaces the mastery damage amount (My understanding of weapon mastery(passive ability) is that they are used when no weapon at all is equipped, for monks, who originally did not have handwraps, and for dragons, who originally did not have claw slots).

Monk and disciples need some love.

Another Idea along the lines of making monk more attractive, is giving them a group aura buff, along the lines of Illustrious stand, aura of health, etc, that is say a group evasion buff. Things like that will make monk and disciples a desired class to include in a group hunt.

Monk can be an evasion boost, plus some little extra amount of melee damage wards. So example:
Aura of the Monkey (Group buff)
+120 evasion
+60 Pierce Ward
+60 Slash Ward
+60 Crush Ward

For Flame Disciple:
Aura of the Ashen (someone can think up better names)
+120 Evasion
+120 Flame Ward
+60 Flame Resist

Ice Disciple
Aura of the Blizzard
+120 Evasion
5% chance to put an evasion debuff on the mobs, -250 evasion, for 20 seconds. (and make it work on epics too, especially Daknor. Grr evasion debuff immunity.. mobs cheat)

Storm Disciple
Aura of the Wind
+120 Evasion
-10% chance to hit, incoming ranged and spell attacks. (Maybe have it work on incoming melee also)

I'd love to see these. Give me a reason to finish leveling the disciples...