Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [EVENT] Hours of Frost

Default Re: [EVENT] Hours of Frost

I am slow on the ways of different servers. I attended the Blight event with a copy of my character Slimey from Order. I have a copy still on Blight (miss the warehouses). I do not believe I have received anything from event. I would like any reward to go to Slimey on Order. What do I need to do to get this to happen? Do I need to delete my copy of Slimey on Blight or must I submit a service ticket? Thanks for any information. Slimey on Order

Quote Originally Posted by Slimey View Post
    I am slow on the ways of different servers. I attended the Blight event with a copy of my character Slimey from Order. I have a copy still on Blight (miss the warehouses). I do not believe I have received anything from event. I would like any reward to go to Slimey on Order. What do I need to do to get this to happen? Do I need to delete my copy of Slimey on Blight or must I submit a service ticket? Thanks for any information. Slimey on Order
    Here is a recap of how the event rewards are recorded and handed out:
    -Everyone that attended will receive a reward once the next few blight deltas go to live (it will be a new thing so it will take a delta).
    -Everyone that stayed untill the end had their name recorded, as well as those who announced they had to leave earlier. On their respective live server. (I double-checked, your name is indeed on the list and will be delivered to the Order shard)
    -At the end of the event there was a raffle for a series of rewards (6 present pets and 2 fireworks formulas), these have been handed out already.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

I missed the rest of the event. My computer stopped working, and like an idiot, I had uninstalled Istaria from the family computer, so I couldn't get that working again either. Did the event go well? Just how cold did everything get?

My first venture into Istaria fanfiction: link and my other fanfics: link and artwork: link

Reaaalllly cold...

Have the participation gifts ever been given out? I haven't been able to play in a couple of weeks because of work and family stuff, so I haven't been able to see what we all got.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerech View Post
    Have the participation gifts ever been given out? I haven't been able to play in a couple of weeks because of work and family stuff, so I haven't been able to see what we all got.
    The deltas are scheduled to go live this Tuesday, this is when the participation rewards will be distributed.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Participation rewards have been distributed as of Tuesday.

YOU SHOULD HAVE:

1 "Frost's Bane" title in your Abilities tab
    1 "2017 Hours of Frost Ice Mask" biped mask in your vault
    1 "2017 Hours of Frost Ice Mask" head scale in your vault

If you are missing any of these, please contact your respective server's event GM or send in a ticket.

The masks work in a unique way and are a sort of prototype for how we are considering revamping masks in the future. When you have 10 Class 6 Recharge Cells in your inventory, you can "Use" the mask to create a technique that can then be applied to any head scale (for the head scale mask) or any mask (for the biped mask). The mask will recycle to create another technique after 2 hours.

It is intended that the mask is attuned while the techniques aren't. It allows distribution among characters and, if you so choose, among other players not at the event.

Thread Information