Thread: Sad to see you leave

Threaded View

Default Re: Sad to see you leave

While Racktor was there gathering/making orbs to lvl kerrsol's enchanter school, I too was at the same place on an alt, leveling 2 schools. using the essence shaping on my alt, to make orbs using alchemist. after which, I changed schools to lvl enchanter with the orbs I made in alchemy. Essentially leveling 2 schools at the same time. Later the left over orbs were used to finish alchemy by making suspensions. but all due to the fact, I already had scholar to 100, and gatherer to 75+ and used gear to get 2:1 shining orbs. Still this does not work out efficiently for new players just coming into the game

Gauran: you talk about new players coming into the game, lvl blacksmith to 100 and then act like they are level 100 warriors that can wear T5 cloth gear triple teched. doesn't make sense how you worded it. they wouldn't be so new, if they already had a lvl 100 adv that can wear T5 triple teched cloth. Though it would be beneficial to them to do so. As long as someone can make their armor for them to lvl adv in the first place

--EDITED TO REMOVE PERSONAL ATTACK--

One school that has a major issue, is enchanter. as you do NOT get final exp atm for it's Primary school. Though before you argue the point.. remember, enchanters primary is actually enchanting, not essence structuring. You actually get no exp from doing the actual enchanting. Which Amon agreed to look into, and possibly see about making an exception for. Not sure of the outcome yet, or if it has even been brought up internally as of late
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; March 8th, 2017 at 12:21 PM. Reason: removed personal attack

Thread Information