Thread: Dimensional Pocket IX: Doable as a hatchling?

Default Dimensional Pocket IX: Doable as a hatchling?

This quest requires you to deliver supplies to Dralk, Dalimond, Chiconis, Kirasanct, Mahagra and Aughendell. Time limit of 45 minutes, no porting.

Easy quest as an adult dragon, but as a hatchling, is it possible to complete this quest? I made on foot it to all the cities with 8 minutes to spare, but couldn't make it back to Tazoon to the quest giver before the timer ran out. Is there a path that's quicker than I ran that lets you make it all the way? I got the quest, recalled to Dralk, then ran to Mahagra, Kirasanct, Aug, Dalimond, Chiconis and was about halfway from Chiconis to Tazoon when the timer expired. Is there a faster way?

Also - I understand not being able to teleport when you have the hot food in inventory, but why can't you port back to Tazoon after the last batch has been delivered? The story behind the restriction is that the portals will cool the food - but at that point, you have no food left to cool.

Default Re: Dimensional Pocket IX: Doable as a hatchling?

As far as I understand it (obvs people with more knoweldge can correct me if im wrong) the best way to stop this from happening would be to have, after all the supplies are delivered, another quest step that automatically appears with all the quest steps for individual locations completed (essentialy saying "you delivered all the supplies! now get back to tazoon") and on this step restrictions on ports are lifted.

It depends which server board I think is which.

It *is* possible if you have travel scrolls - don't think those count as using a portal. A friend of mine asked me to make some lately for that exact quest because he failed on the very last step after the delivered all the food.

Using potions and a biped speed buff should do the trick..
    Don't remember there being scrolls when I did mine.
    100 / 100 / 100 / 100 Lunus
    "Mythclaws" Saris

I will try that, thanks guys

Thread Information