Thread: Free plots / lairs map

Default Free plots / lairs map

I was wondering what has happened to old map at http://bristugo.com/freeplots , it was ultra useful when looking for plot / lair, and now it doesn't work, just says "searching" endlessly after pressing "update map" button.

Default Re: Free plots / lairs map

This is likely due to you having an outdated map-pack and broken pathways in the .def file. Istaria reference has an updated pack in addition to instructions on how to fix it.

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Quote Originally Posted by Litarath View Post
    This is likely due to you having an outdated map-pack and broken pathways in the .def file. Istaria reference has an updated pack in addition to instructions on how to fix it.
    Sorry, but what my own map pack have to do with webpage that was showing where are currently free ( for sale ) plots / lairs available and not where are lair / plots at all ?

Sorry, I misunderstood the question, thanks to being on my phone without my glasses. After rereading it, I'm afraid I cannot help.

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Quote Originally Posted by Litarath View Post
    Sorry, I misunderstood the question, thanks to being on my phone without my glasses. After rereading it, I'm afraid I cannot help.
    No problem. Although I wish author of this map spoken in this thread about it, or some developer, maybe even create new free plots/lairs map if old cannot be fixed by various reason. I suppose it wouldn't be very hard to create such map, just it requires access to Istaria database so only developers can do it.

Thread Information