Thread: Missing pouch on my character, was using the items yesterday. help please

Default Missing pouch on my character, was using the items yesterday. help please

help please, I have missing pouch on Lillyjo and many of my tools with top crystals are gone alone with the pouch. I had all high stat crystal in all of my tools. I used them yesterday or some on the 3rd to make cargo for my alt suesana but when I went on lillyjo today to make armor for a druid in my guild I didn't have my sewing needle, also noticed other tools plus pouch missing. did a full scan and nothing came back, I could not put something like that into my gh, or sell it as you cant transfer anything with crytals or only place you can put it is into the vault or your inventory. please I cannot seem to get into support, as my password isn't working but my computers memory is getting me inside, only thing that I can get into is forums, so I am sorry for this out of place email. thank you Lillyjo, Chaos server.

Default Re: Missing pouch on my character, was using the items yesterday. help please

There's a pouch with tools inside another pouch in your vault. Is that the one you are thinking of?
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Missing pouch on my character, was using the items yesterday. help please

really oh I looked in those..thank you

Lol §

I have noticed that for some reason items in my vault occasionally jump from one pouch to another, or even out of pouches without me having ever touched them. i've even had pouches end up inside other pouches. I keep very careful track of my inventory, and never stack pouches so i know this isn't something I did. There seems to be some weird inventory bug that crops up from time to time. It happens in my character inventory as well where items will jump from one pouch to another. Whatever this bug is it seems to be related to pouch storage.

Thread Information