Thread: How do we see loyalty tokens?

Default How do we see loyalty tokens?

I was in Bristugo and noticed that the loyalty rewards vendor had a quest for me. In exchange for 6 loyalty tokens, she will upgrade my vault with additional space, including stack space (which is what I really need for my biped). I'm interested in that, but I have no idea how many tokens I actually have.

On the launcher, it shows loyalty tokens, but there is no total. How do we know how many we have? I know I spent some on cargo pets for several different characters, but I don't know that I've spent any others. Does this total show somewhere?

Default Re: How do we see loyalty tokens?

As far as I can figure out: There are 2 types in the launcher (maybe more, just know for monthly sub. and 6 month sub.), the round one means tokens for monthly sub., the square one means multi tokens given for multi month subs. If you click the square token it brings up another page that will tell how many, same page you use to allocate them. When that page comes up it will have tokens 1 of #, # being the amount you have. Anyways just click on the token and you will figure it out. Click the back button or Cancel button to go back without allocating any.
    Last edited by Dacurly; January 9th, 2017 at 06:58 PM.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

But mine always says "1 of 1", even though I pay for 3 subs per month and have subscribed off and on since release.

Above that "1 of 1" is a drop down list that says "Loyalty token for 1 month recurring". When I drop that down, I get a long list of the same text "Loyalty token for 1 month recurring" I guess if I could count those, that's how many I have? But since it's a long scrollable list with the same text on every line, it's a bit difficult to count... I counted 76, so I guess I have 76 tokens?

Quote Originally Posted by Kerech View Post
    Above that "1 of 1" is a drop down list that says "Loyalty token for 1 month recurring". When I drop that down, I get a long list of the same text "Loyalty token for 1 month recurring" I guess if I could count those, that's how many I have? But since it's a long scrollable list with the same text on every line, it's a bit difficult to count... I counted 76, so I guess I have 76 tokens?
    Correct. Gotta redeem each lot of tokens inidividually which is a PITA unfortuantely.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

i did a blog post on loyalty tokens and how to use them, that you might be interested in
    http://www.mmorpg.com/blogs/velveeta...loyalty-points
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by velveeta View Post
    i did a blog post on loyalty tokens and how to use them, that you might be interested in
    http://www.mmorpg.com/blogs/velveeta...loyalty-points
    Good writeup on tokens execpt for one small part..

""keep in mind that the tokens become bound to that alt, and cannot be taken away or traded.""

I do believe they are giveable.

Ouch thats what cut and paste can sometimes do to ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
    Good writeup on tokens execpt for one small part..

""keep in mind that the tokens become bound to that alt, and cannot be taken away or traded.""

I do believe they are giveable.

Ouch thats what cut and paste can sometimes do to ya.
    True. they are sent to that player, they are not BOUND to that player. as I tested this last night when I traded those said tokens to an alt. this only means that they are given directly to that players account/vault and can not be changed. now that change is because you are not collecting them on the main logon screen to be sent to any alt you desire. you are sending directly to a players vault. they are by no means bound to that character. they can be traded at will

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

thanx for the info, guys. i go now to update the post!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information