Thread: A question from an oldie..

Question A question from an oldie..

I have recently re-re-re-returned. (Heheh!) It has been over decade,I came here around 2006 and Istaria was clinging,it released Lairs,etc,then it had its major plummet,I left but returned, I remember hearing about old races being made (Vampires,Angels etc) and new plot buildings (They had an actual Model made for a Dryad tree,apparently?). My question is, what happened to all of these things? Were the files and models scrapped? Were the races forever scrapped? All the things that were originally being worked on when things were good. Are they all gone? Will we ever see new models, new heads,hair,faces added? I think I did notice some new dryad wings,but that was about it. I see a ton of new content in the form of quests,sounds,and a little bit of lore, but what about appearance wise? Or places in the world? I am so very happy to be back here, but am curious of what may be in store for the future,such as big in-game events,etc?

Default Re: A question from an oldie..

Vampires and Angels were dropped long before release. They were in the original design of Horizons, but never made it much past the initial design. Dryad trees, I'm not sure of. I've certainly never seen or heard of them and I've played off and on since beta. It's possible they were discussed during one of my breaks, but I don't remember hearing anything about that.

There are in-game events once in a while. Nothing as big as building the Satyr mines, or some of those type things we had back after release. But currently we have a winter event going on and it's fun

Default Re: A question from an oldie..

The trees from Bristugo and down south were created originally to be Dryad Housing. (The big trees). The idea was dropped due to funding, not sure if this is what you were referring to or not.
    -Kor

Thread Information