Thread: Thinking of Streaming This Next Month - F2P limits?

Question Thinking of Streaming This Next Month - F2P limits?

Greetings,

I'm considering livestreaming Istaria in February (as a free player). I remember playing this very briefly a few years ago and thought it might be worth checking out a little longer Reading through the recent threads, I'm a bit confused over the F2P limits.

Is there a time limit on free accounts? I don't recall seeing that on the subscriptions page, but I read something about a 14-day trial. I obviously don't want to start a month-long look at a game only to be stopped 14 days in, so I thought it might be worth asking around.

Default Re: Thinking of Streaming This Next Month - F2P limits?

Quote Originally Posted by Shenans View Post
    Greetings,

I'm considering livestreaming Istaria in February (as a free player). I remember playing this very briefly a few years ago and thought it might be worth checking out a little longer Reading through the recent threads, I'm a bit confused over the F2P limits.

Is there a time limit on free accounts? I don't recall seeing that on the subscriptions page, but I read something about a 14-day trial. I obviously don't want to start a month-long look at a game only to be stopped 14 days in, so I thought it might be worth asking around.
    First and foremost, welcome to Istaria! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Now to answer your questions;
    The 14-day trial is an older type of access which has since been discontinued if I'm not mistaken.
    You can find info on the free-2-play limitations right here, but the basics are:
    -Any Race.
    -Level 15 cap per school.
    -No plot/lair ownership.
    -No Guild ownership.
    You can play as long as you want with free access, once you hit the level 15 cap you will no longer gain experience or be able to do quests though.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Concider making a month sub. Its just around 9 dollar basic access. You can't really show much of the gameplay around lvl 15 sadly. Within this months sub you could show off the dragons ascension to adulthood for example .

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Blog Entries

A little bit late but welcome to Istaria!
    I'm a fellow streamer myself, though I've been on a bit of hiatus from the community do to real life obligations and not having to the time I really want to dedicate to streaming, but its always good folks are helping get the word out about this game!

I do hope you enjoy your time here. ^^

Thread Information