Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Delta 294 Discussion

Default Delta 294 Discussion

Use this thread to discuss the Delta 294 changes.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Delta 294 Discussion

Nice list of changes! I foresee redoing my plots in the near future

Lots of nice stuff in this update.

Warehouses! Is this the end of unsightly silo farms? Hope so!

I like that a lot of large plots in nice places got put in, in place of all the little plots.

Cargo gear should actually be useful now, long overdue change. Tinkers will have more work

Some good fixes too.

So what happens to stuff in storage on Parsinia plots that were affected? All move to their vault? Should they begin emptying houses now? Might need a way to let them know all that.

Question about warehouses: Will they hold the same resources that both silos and storehouses now hold? Or just the resources that silos hold?

They are designed as a replacement for Silo farms so they hold what Silos hold.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thank you for finally looking into auto attuning for destinations people clearly have been to previous to the attuning being added

Oh and absolutely love the cargo gear being switched to rating. Long over due. Thank you

A few observations:

1 - what level do you have to be to auto-attune to Mahagra/Kirasanct? My level 35 warrior on Blight was not auto-attuned, so I'm guessing it's above 35?

2 - The portal for Sslanis is now on the Dalimond Peninsula portal in Bristugo in addition to the city portal. Portal for Izzon Crest is now on Dalimond Peninsula portal

3 - I can't find a portal to Forest Guard or Selen. They used to be with the other settlement portals I thought

4 - I love the addition of the Menders. Having recently caught a nasty poison on a trip to the blight, and having no other players around at the time... that would have been handy

5 - I like the dress-up around the twin lairs on Saritova and Dralk looks so much more... Dralk-y now

Still looking around...

*edit* Portal to Parsinia seems to be missing too - never mind, it's on the Dalimond Peninsula portal now too
    Last edited by Kerech; February 3rd, 2017 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerech View Post
    A few observations:

1 - what level do you have to be to auto-attune to Mahagra/Kirasanct? My level 35 warrior on Blight was not auto-attuned, so I'm guessing it's above 35?
    The Auto-attune has not yet been applied, this will be done through a seperate script for all players above level 20.

2 - The portal for Sslanis is now on the Dalimond Peninsula portal in Bristugo in addition to the city portal. Portal for Izzon Crest is now on Dalimond Peninsula portal

3 - I can't find a portal to Forest Guard or Selen. They used to be with the other settlement portals I thought
    Noted, will look into them ASAP.

4 - I love the addition of the Menders. Having recently caught a nasty poison on a trip to the blight, and having no other players around at the time... that would have been handy

5 - I like the dress-up around the twin lairs on Saritova and Dralk looks so much more... Dralk-y now

Still looking around...
    Glad you like the changes so far, thank you for the feedback!
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

There's a plot marker floating in the air at 19387,23306 in Parsinia. Cleared cache and it's still there

How about taking another look at Sem? I know it's been said the geography doesn't allow for larger plots but two
    small plots next to each other could be combined! The guild plots are so tiny no guild members want them.
    Thank you.
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

Quote Originally Posted by Ming View Post
    How about taking another look at Sem? I know it's been said the geography doesn't allow for larger plots but two
    small plots next to each other could be combined! The guild plots are so tiny no guild members want them.
    Thank you.
    Any plots that are condemned on live currently and are not in the patch notes are still queued for changes, sadly I do not believe Sem is on that list, this is because it's likely owned on one of the servers which means we can do very little about resizing it without inconveniencing the current owner(s).

Accelerate not working on blight. Tried in the air and on the ground both:
    [02/03/17 21:36:22] You cannot do that action while flying.
    [02/03/17 21:36:40] You must be flying for that action.

The lair i didn`t buy cuz of it`s size is affected too... Now it`s mine if i get it hehe. Question: If i buy the lair now will it still be mine after the update? If it`s not already owned to this point that is...

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Quote Originally Posted by Pryzm View Post
    The lair i didn`t buy cuz of it`s size is affected too... Now it`s mine if i get it hehe. Question: If i buy the lair now will it still be mine after the update? If it`s not already owned to this point that is...
    You are not able to buy any of the affected properties currently as they are all condemned on live at this moment, making them unable to be purchased, you will have to wait for the delta to hit live

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Noted, this is being looked into.

Ok then ill hurry after the maintenance happened. Just btw NICE NEW PICS you go there XD only saw Sars and you so far but they are freaking awesome ^^

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liseth View Post
    Noted, this is being looked into.
    I want to add on to this to say that it does work on our internal test server, so it's likely a missed file or a client update.

Quote Originally Posted by Pryzm View Post
    Ok then ill hurry after the maintenance happened. Just btw NICE NEW PICS you go there XD only saw Sars and you so far but they are freaking awesome ^^
    We're the only ones with the signature pictures, actually; I'd make ones for the other developers but I don't know if they have a representative character I can make one out of, haha. Thank you!

A fun fact - I made them with enhanced versions of the models with bump / specular maps, so it's a slight representation of how the dragons might look in Unreal.

Dragon acceleration was still broken due to a bug in the sim code. The fix won't require another delta, but instead a simulation code upate. The new sim code is is currently on Blight server, about 5 days ago. So you can see it work correctly on there. The sim code can be applied to the live shards at anytime, after verifying any potential undiscovered bugs. So keep an eye out on patch notes regarding a sim update to live shards, thats when it will truely be fixed
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Son of Gigaroth's Blighted Brambles keeps stacking multiple times and sometimes even 4 times in a row.

Blog Entries

The Meadowhill attunement quest seems to be broken. I couldn't get the NPC to talk to me upon my return. Relogging didn't help. Dropping and re-doing didn't, either.

/tips hat
    Bherel Auphun (Chaos - main)
    Roasted Sumatra (Chaos)

Sassi Quickwing (Blight)
    [Beryl, house of the Kindred Spirits, Dawn Server, R.I.P.]

Thread Information