Thread: A bit of ghostly help

Default A bit of ghostly help

I had been killing Weaker Saris Ghosts for some hours by now in an attempt to get the weaker ghost ectoplasm needed for “Kerian's Quest: Learn How To Socket A Chest Scale!”. However, the count is still at 0/5 even when some of the ones I had asked help around say that this shouldn’t be a rare drop.

I just want to know if anyone else knows what’s going on or if this is all pure awfully bad luck from my part.

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Re: A bit of ghostly help

Do you already have some in your inventory? The ghosts won't drop more if you already have 5. If so, delete the ones you've got already and try again. Might have to retake the quest, too

Default Re: A bit of ghostly help

I've updated this quest for now so that you loot 10 Ectoplasm maximum instead of 5 maximum just in case anyone loots one beforehand.

These ghosts normally don't drop this ectoplasm; it is generated by the quest itself. So if you had any ectoplasm beforehand, it can bug out the quest and not allow you to loot the 5 you need for that step. That's generally what causes the issue you are having.

I'll bring this up internally to see if it can be done any other way since it seems a lot of new players seem kill these ghosts before the step that needs you to, causing issues later.

Thread Information