Thread: Add a "count" field for Spells, Formulas and Techniques tabs of the Knowledge page

Default Add a "count" field for Spells, Formulas and Techniques tabs of the Knowledge page

Hi Devs,

I'm hearing that there is a limit to the number of spells, formulae and Techniques that can be scribed by any one character. Could you please respond with the numbers for each if this is true, and for the future, could you please consider adding a display-only field that displays the current number scribed? It would be very useful for when we get the notification that we cannot scribe a new one.

Thanks,

SunnySky

Default Re: Add a "count" field for Spells, Formulas and Techniques tabs of the Knowledge pag

These are the number i have in my knowledge book which is full or within a few of being full. Can't remember if I did the count before or after I deleted a few more formulas to make some room. I am missing alot of techs (mostly I's and II's cause no room for them unfortunately.

Techs 707
    Forms 873
    Spells 250
    Total 1830

Not sure but think maybe the Techs and forms share one limit and spells have a seperate limit. I"ll try to test theory and see.

PS ok either they upped the number or I've deleted some and no longer at the max cause I just added about 10 spells. I'll have to do a recount.
    Last edited by Smaug; February 11th, 2017 at 09:06 AM.

Default Re: Add a "count" field for Spells, Formulas and Techniques tabs of the Knowledge pag

Revised count, looks like I deleted some spells after i counted before. I've just scribed more forms still 10 away from original 1830 total.

Techs 707
    Forms 881
    Spells 232
    total 1820

Thread Information