Thread: Hours of frost - Event prize

Default Hours of frost - Event prize

I was searching around the forum for some thread like this where I could ask about transferring a prize I received from random rolls in the blight shard. I wasn't able to claim it immediately after the event as it was late and I needed to get some sleep, after that I spent some days wondering how I might claim it while mustering up the courage to post a thread about it here on the forums. If I can get any help with this it would be truly appreciated.

What I received was a Blue mimic pet, I want it to be transferred to my character Donairian_Order Tower on the Chaos shard.

Of course there could be a thread out here dedicated to dealing with this sort of thing and I have completely missed it, in which case this thread is pretty much a means to an end. Like I said if any help can be afforded I will appreciate it, thank you for reading this.
    'the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing' -Edmund Burke

Default Re: Hours of frost - Event prize

Tells in here. If that is what you are talking about. If it is one you looted, it is stuck on blight.

• As per last year, any rewards given out from this event will also be given on the live servers. Please contact your server’s event GM if you are missed out. Rewards will likely appear in your vault and may stack with existing items, so please keep careful inventory so no one gets doubled up.

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...-February-18th

Sometimes may take a few days for the Event Planers to get everything straightened out.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

Default Re: Hours of frost - Event prize

Quote Originally Posted by Donairian View Post
    I was searching around the forum for some thread like this where I could ask about transferring a prize I received from random rolls in the blight shard. I wasn't able to claim it immediately after the event as it was late and I needed to get some sleep, after that I spent some days wondering how I might claim it while mustering up the courage to post a thread about it here on the forums. If I can get any help with this it would be truly appreciated.

What I received was a Blue mimic pet, I want it to be transferred to my character Donairian_Order Tower on the Chaos shard.

Of course there could be a thread out here dedicated to dealing with this sort of thing and I have completely missed it, in which case this thread is pretty much a means to an end. Like I said if any help can be afforded I will appreciate it, thank you for reading this.
    The Raffle rewards will be sent in the coming few days, we still have some paperwork to go over post-event so please hang tight.
    That being said we also use these extra days so people that did recieve a raffle reward can give us a heads-up in case there is something specific they would want with it. (to a specific character for example)
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Thread Information