Thread: Dragons lost elder memory attuning

Default Dragons lost elder memory attuning

Do they need to be attuned? Does a dragon have any use for the memories once their quest is done? I can't give to my alt to make potions, because they are attuned. If not attuned, dragons could have other make them potions. Dragons don't even get free potions from NPC, that I know of yet. Need to finish the 250 memory quest first.

Default Re: Dragons lost elder memory attuning

Good idea to un-attune them. Half the time I just end up deleting them.

The potions of memories also needs looked at. Only lasts 2 minutes? Why bother...

If they want to make the memories a less frequent drop (I can't even recall how often they currently drop) so that these are more difficult to make, I am fine with that if the potion could be improved as a result. How about a 30 minute or 1 hour duration? And not just for these, but also for the Myloc potions.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Good idea to un-attune them. Half the time I just end up deleting them.

The potions of memories also needs looked at. Only lasts 2 minutes? Why bother...

If they want to make the memories a less frequent drop (I can't even recall how often they currently drop) so that these are more difficult to make, I am fine with that if the potion could be improved as a result. How about a 30 minute or 1 hour duration? And not just for these, but also for the Myloc potions.

Thanks.
    Special Potion of Memories Duration 1 minute, not even 2. That's really sad. I would be against a change in drop. because they are also required for the title quest (Loot 20, and Loot 250 memories) not sure if there's more after 250. Which can also explain why they don't last long. they aren't hard to come by and easy to craft. But how many bipeds actually go do the quest or bother gathering memories? and If a dragon wants some potions, a Biped needs to both gather and craft it.. I'd be happy if they just unattuned them.

I full agree about the myloc potions, as hard as those comps are to come-by. they should last a lot longer than they do. As it is, I am only making some so I have them in the vault if I need 1 or 2.
    Last edited by Malicore; March 3rd, 2017 at 06:33 AM.

Memories were supposed to become unattuned a while back. I am looking again at "Attuned" for Lost elder Memory

They are still not attuned in the database. If you have a stack of them that predates the update that unattuned them, you have to split and merge the stack back over itself to remove the attuned status.

Got it, Thanks

Thread Information