Thread: Live Client 395.13.0

Default Live Client 395.13.0

Client 395.13.0 has been pushed to live with the following fixes and features:

Fixes:
    • If structures are restricted from plot, don’t fill in blank rows
    • Potential crash fix in window hide UI
    • Myloc Birthing Sacs can’t be selected
    • Review dragon flying from run
    • Attempt to detect broken chat UI (incompatible mod) and print feedback message
    • Noncas’ Bi-Directional Scanner’s icon no longer looks unfinished.
    • Typos and misgendering in Khutit Emotes
    • Fix for when an ability caps the fly height, permanently clips wings.
    • Crash fix for renaming hot key setup
    • Crash fix for emblem check at startup
    • Print error message to console if terrain lines are enabled (makes client unstable)
    • Hours of Frost scale and mask technique kits no longer appear as a question mark.
    • Plot Windmill doesn’t activate machine
    • Akkinelos cultist robe should now display a texture.
    • Hatchlings no longer make the happy dance emote sound effect while dying.

Features:
    • Allow state change to specify an animation macro
    • Increase Chat Tabs from 8 to 20
    • Dragons perform bow_respectful emote after a trade

-----
    Current known issues:
    • Gem/Esc menu is transparant
    • Equip menu has no background
    • Getting stuck in a sit/stand loop
    • "flighttakeoff" and "flightascend" messages when taking off standing and talking off running
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Default Re: Live Client 395.13.0

Hours of frost mask tech kits icon biped (haven't checked dragon) still show as ?

It (395.13) seemed to fix my bipeds' (all, multiple accounts, multiple game installs) immediate crash after splash screen finishes loading, but the crash is back today. Another crash report sent.

395.14 seems to work again for the bipeds.

Menu tranparencies fixed!

Not true for Order. Menus are not right. ESC menu is transparent. Trade menu is still black. Crashes are happening all the time. Crash to desktop with stupid error message still occurring. Mask is still ? mark. (I don't know if that one was supposed to be fixed yet). Since they raised the sight to 200 meters, I am getting massive amounts of buffs showing from 175 to 200 meters away. Monsters are reacting to me from over 100 meters away. Just checked these. Slimey on Order

Quote Originally Posted by Slimey View Post
    Not true for Order. Menus are not right. ESC menu is transparent. Trade menu is still black. Crashes are happening all the time. Crash to desktop with stupid error message still occurring. Mask is still ? mark. (I don't know if that one was supposed to be fixed yet). Since they raised the sight to 200 meters, I am getting massive amounts of buffs showing from 175 to 200 meters away. Monsters are reacting to me from over 100 meters away. Just checked these. Slimey on Order
    please be aware that 395.14 is currently a blight client patch.
    We are looking into further issues with the UI and those mentioned in this post.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

I got a patch today and the menu, while the box is transparent, the menu items work just fine and are much more visible now. I have had no crash issues yet. Hope they resolve it for others that are. Trade window is fine for players, only black for listing on NPC's (doesn't seem to affect anything) Actually makes it easy to read trade items list. Equipment window has no background (known issue)
    Last edited by Malicore; July 28th, 2017 at 10:37 PM.

Well I spoke too soon, tonight the biped logged in an had the instant CTD again as soon as the slash screen finished loading.

Menu is fixed

Amon forgot to tighten the bolts that hold the stone cutter in the shop south of Sandstone Quarry. We have a cutter on the loose and looking to escape. It's now outside the shop Loc: 19443, 22487

The plot thickens.....

It seems to be heading towards the sandstone field... (possibly looking for Pebble golems to snack on)

I got another public shop coming apart. The essence circle (tier 3) at Long Walk is in need of some adjustments. The shop is at 233/264. The essence channel(er) is falling off back of building. Still usable but weird to get to and use. Slimey on Order

I got another public shop coming apart. The essence circle (tier 3) at Long Walk is in need of some adjustments. The shop is at 233/264. The essence channel(er) is falling off back of building. Still usable but weird to get to and use. Slimey on Order
    Fixed on all 3 shards. You might need to clear cache if it doesn't look correct.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    Fixed on all 3 shards. You might need to clear cache if it doesn't look correct.
    But no fix for sandstone quarry Stone Cutters? 194, 224 Cleared cache but to no avail

You were correct. Clearing world cache fixed the looks of that building. Slimey on Order

Quote Originally Posted by Malicore View Post
    But no fix for sandstone quarry Stone Cutters? 194, 224 Cleared cache but to no avail
    These are now fixed on all shards. I didn't fix these yesterday because I had to check with someone on something peculiar about these, before proceeding. Since these were just updated a few mins ago, same thing applies to essence circles, you might need to clear cache (again) (and relog).
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Thread Information