Thread: Suggestions

Exclamation Suggestions

1. SADDLES.
    What if you could saddle dragons? Bipeds would be able to get a quest to befriend a dragon and saddle them to ride them. However, when saddled and mounted, the dragons would get a pop-up on their screen asking if they would like to control or have the rider control. This would mostly be used when raids where happening or such.

2. CARRYING.
    So, instead of saddles, we could also have the idea that the dragons could carry other players, including smaller dragons, to areas they cannot get to without flight. The carry-ee(?) would get a notification - "____ is trying to carry you. Would you like to be carried by ____?". If they say yes, the dragon would pick up the carry-ee with its front talons. Also possibly used for raids.

3. PIXIES.
    You know, those other winged creatures. The ones that never touch the ground? Why can't they fly like the dragons - high up into the sky? I know their wings are weaker, however I think they should be able to fly at least for a minute or so.

4. GRAPHICS. (OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.)

I know this is an old game from, what, 2010? But occasionally the graphics need to be upped. I like the game, but when the graphics become cubes and everything is a block, or the ground disappears and you go flying into the abyss, it's a bit annoying. If you could up the graphics / physics / loading time / whatever it is, that'd be great .

(Just something I decided to add, as the last time I tried to login I had to restart because 1. the sky was black 2. all the area around Kion was the abyss, and 3. When I tried to move either there were no animations, or no movement at all.)

5. BE MORE AWESOME.
    You guys are really good developers, and I think it's cool that you're reaching out to us by letting us submit suggestions, and having frequent-ish developer raids. But.... You could be even more awesome! Go Istaria!

Default Re: Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Tarasin View Post
    1. SADDLES.
    What if you could saddle dragons? Bipeds would be able to get a quest to befriend a dragon and saddle them to ride them. However, when saddled and mounted, the dragons would get a pop-up on their screen asking if they would like to control or have the rider control. This would mostly be used when raids where happening or such.

2. CARRYING.
    So, instead of saddles, we could also have the idea that the dragons could carry other players, including smaller dragons, to areas they cannot get to without flight. The carry-ee(?) would get a notification - "____ is trying to carry you. Would you like to be carried by ____?". If they say yes, the dragon would pick up the carry-ee with its front talons. Also possibly used for raids.

3. PIXIES.
    You know, those other winged creatures. The ones that never touch the ground? Why can't they fly like the dragons - high up into the sky? I know their wings are weaker, however I think they should be able to fly at least for a minute or so.

4. GRAPHICS. (OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.)

I know this is an old game from, what, 2010? But occasionally the graphics need to be upped. I like the game, but when the graphics become cubes and everything is a block, or the ground disappears and you go flying into the abyss, it's a bit annoying. If you could up the graphics / physics / loading time / whatever it is, that'd be great .

(Just something I decided to add, as the last time I tried to login I had to restart because 1. the sky was black 2. all the area around Kion was the abyss, and 3. When I tried to move either there were no animations, or no movement at all.)

5. BE MORE AWESOME.
    You guys are really good developers, and I think it's cool that you're reaching out to us by letting us submit suggestions, and having frequent-ish developer raids. But.... You could be even more awesome! Go Istaria!
    Point 1 and 2 have been answered in this post before, point 3 is in fact not supported by the lore (the dryads do not use their wings to fly, instead they manipulate magic around them to hover only slightly above ground).

Regarding point 4, you're a few years off, the game initially released in December 2003 And we are in fact working on moving the game over to use Unreal 4 as a graphical engine.

And we'll definitely aim for point 5!!
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Default Re: Suggestions

Oooooooooh. Now I feel stupid xD Hehe. Thanks for telling me, Lis!

Thread Information