Thread: Where do you go after you're done in Kion as a dragon?

Default Where do you go after you're done in Kion as a dragon?

Gerix tells you that you should go learn from Xerix, however he gives you a quest to go to Chiconis. Where do I go once I've finished the Chiconis quest? My partner and I just can't figure it out.

Default Re: Where do you go after you're done in Kion as a dragon?

You do all of the hundreds of quests available to you on the Dalimond Peninsula and then start with the newer ones added in Tishlar, Desert Shore and the Tower of Healing (with more to come next update). If you're just doing Dragon quests, you have to alternate between CHiconis/Dralk for ability quests and you will lack for story and anything other than grind.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

As a Dragon, you'll spend the majority of your time going between Dralk and Chiconis to keep your abilities up to date and the ability quests are honestly one of the better ways to level. If you're keeping up with the story quests while you're doing that, you honestly probably won't have to grind until the 70s-80s.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

Quote Originally Posted by Tarasin View Post
    Gerix tells you that you should go learn from Xerix, however he gives you a quest to go to Chiconis. Where do I go once I've finished the Chiconis quest? My partner and I just can't figure it out.
    Greet the other Dragons in Chiconis, and do their quests. Go up into the floating section also as there's 1 to 2 dragon quest givers in each of its 4 sections. After doing all of those quests, go to Dralk and do the same thing. It's a back and forth thing starting at level 20 for Dralk quests and Chiconis quests. Sometimes a quest giver will not have anything for you if you are not yet high enough level. If they don't have a quest for you at say level 20, check back at level 30 as there might now be one. If you went to Chiconis and are still pretty low level, you may just have to get to level 20 to be offered anything. Those little gaps are good for the quests Amon spoke of, a whole bunch of quests in the Dalimond Peninsula, some start in Sable Shore, some in Bristugo, some in Dalimond. There are plenty to keep you busy for some time.

Also, be sure you don't forget the crafting quest giver Dragon in Kion, Xarinnis. I believe he sits on Lady Kendra's house (the one with the Tailor and Outfitter trainers).

Thread Information