Thread: Ice Bricks are for?

Default Ice Bricks are for?

There are new Beginner formula for Ice Brick, Ice Construction Block, and Ice Keystones. But I know of no structure that uses them. I would have expected the new ice statues but they surprisingly need sandstone and slate blocks. I have discovered ice crystals near Acul to construct these items. So what are they used for?

Default Re: Ice Bricks are for?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracaena View Post
    There are new Beginner formula for Ice Brick, Ice Construction Block, and Ice Keystones. But I know of no structure that uses them. I would have expected the new ice statues but they surprisingly need sandstone and slate blocks. I have discovered ice crystals near Acul to construct these items. So what are they used for?
    In the future they'll be used for the recently created Ice Statues, as well as (and I could be wrong here) existing ice structures.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Thanks for the quick reply. Guess we shall have to wait and see what they will be used on.

One other quick note, the ice crystal nodes don't seem to be targetable with mouse click. I was using /snr to target for harvesting.

It seems crystals on chaos/order are different from the ones on blight,and the blight ones can be selected with mouse. just wait for delta or keep using /snr for now

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

where did you happen to find the ice nodes?

on island east of acul.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

The Ice Brick form doesn't work with Dragon Stoneworking tool.

Ice brick presently needs sculpting instead of stoneworking and dragons do not have sculpting skill (or tool).

Knossos

Thread Information