Thread: crafting base materials is done in 50 or over 400.

Default crafting base materials is done in 50 or over 400.

I haven't found out what the mechanism is behind the ability to create batches of 50 or over 400 for boards, bars, bricks, spools and orbs. The first time is almost random if you will create that login 50 of over 400 of these a time for that whole login.

to let's say this morning I logged in did some reorganization and then I created maple boards. and was only allowed to create 50 ad max. logged out and logged in again now I could create 444/ the only thing I now that help but not always is standing ad machine with a full load when logging out so the first thing you do is creating the boards( bars etc).

This error combined with wait I'm not ready can be annoying. ( pressing the button 10 times to get through a pile)

Default Re: crafting base materials is done in 50 or over 400.

I have had that "limit of 50 at a time" when doing something like making potions but never when processing raw building materials. Only thing that has stopped me from processing full amount was gaining a level.

I get it in all level situations from level 100 creating ad max efficeinty to barely being able to create the resource, the example given is from a level 96 gatherer creating maple board.

leveling limitation is not applicable, next reload it worked completely. logging, having done no crafting ad all.

this is for boards brick orbs spools and bars. i didn't include worked up products like all the rest.

really just the same situation can give me 50 or 400+ for that login of the game. after its set it doesn't change for that login.
    Last edited by gkoster; March 11th, 2017 at 05:02 PM.

I think the limit of 50 for things that don't stack was put in to help make sure players didn't overload their backpacks/flood the database in one press of the button.
    I just lost the game.

had to change to yew, first offer 50 per crating, logged out and in 441 a crafting.

Sounds like something for a ticket, i haven't heard of anyone getting this except for you.

The 50 limit should only apply to things which do not stack (tools for example). Anything which stacks - like potions, boards, bars etc has no limit (or no attaianable limit anyway). I can't think of anything which would prevent you from creating the max maple boards.

made it into a ticket.

for future reverence, this has probably been the case from the start I started playing the game. but then you are so infamiliar with the mechanism that you don't noticed. later I thought that it was a known error. but I couldn't find any thing on it so I asked.

Thread Information