Thread: Dralk Community Grand Hall Popped & Stocked

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Dralk Community Grand Hall Popped & Stocked

Hi everyone!

Last night, Machaeon and I dropped the last few hundred units of stuff into the Grand Hall in the Dralk Community Lair to pop it! For those who don't know, this is the location of the lair:

To get to the GH, follow the corridors down into the lair until you run across it. Don't enter any non-corridor rooms and you'll be fine.

On Order where we come from, the GH is always stocked with often-needed quest-related items. So, for now, we've gone in and stocked the items needed for these quests:

Niesa's Bonds (Part 6)
    • Crimson Crystal Vials
    • Shining Essence Orbs

Ancient Rite of Passage
    • Regrowth V
    • Marble Bricks
    • Obsidian Bricks
    • Tainted Shining Essence Orbs
    • Damage Conversion Scaleset
    • Uncut Sapphire, Ruby, and Diamonds

Rite of Passage
    • Pale Energized Azulyte
    • Granite Bricks
    • Obsidian Bricks
    • Silver Golem Fragments

Breath of Acid
    • Glass Nodules
    • Travertine Slabs
    • Radiant Essence Orbs
    • Adamantium Bars

Drulkar's Wrath
    • The 6 types of Dye Kits
    • Cut Diamonds

Drain Bolt VI
    • Glass Vial
    • Bolster Power IV
    • Bolster Focus IV
    • Mint

Drain Bolt IV
    • Ethereal Leech III
    • Ethereal Paroxysm III
    • Spirit Bolt III

This obviously isn't a comprehensive list of everything you ever need for these quests and there's a few things left out on purpose (for example, the Violet Lattice for DW - it's too high profile for stealing and would be a pain to replace). This also isn't all the quests in the game due to a lapse in memory or choice. (Unsung Hero, for example, would be nearly impossible to keep stocked)

Please be respectful and kind to your fellow Istarians and only ever take what you need. Do not steal for your own use or steal for resale.
    Last edited by Racktor; March 25th, 2017 at 01:54 AM.

Default Re: Dralk Community Grand Hall Popped & Stocked

You guys have done a great deed! Not sure why Chaos has been slow to getting to it...but I'm so glad to see it finished!
    "Normality is a paved road. It's comfortable to walk on, but no flowers grow on it." - Vincent Van Gogh

That's really handy having all the biped crafted stuff handy in public storage. Nice work to everyone who pitched in

We've been letting new lairshapers level by working on it. I know it was already getting close to being done.

Congratulations, Chaos!
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

It depends which server board I think is which.

A month minus a day after this thread was made and we had our first total GH raid, unfortunately.

Everything in the lair except the base resources laying in the main section was taken, even the pouches. I have no idea who did this or why and I can't understand why. It's a community project and a community lair meant to help everyone and anyone who needs it on quests, not for one person to loot and profit off of. I hope whoever did this realises if anyone finds out, their reputation will be tarnished and they will forever be labeled a thief and a troll.

That being said, I am floored by the generosity and kindness shown by those on Chaos who heard this and immediately stepped up to try and refill the lair's contents. A good bunch of it has been restored by now; thank you all so so much for your contributions. I am endlessly grateful.

Here's to hoping something vile like this doesn't happen again and we can keep working together as a community. <3

If you have a rough date that the stuff was taken and put in a ticket, the Devs might find out who the nasty thief is. We don't need people like that in our wonderful game. Give them as much info as you can about the structure that was raided.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

You guys have done a great deed! Not sure why Chaos has been slow to getting to it...but I'm so glad to see it finished!

Thread Information