Thread: I am Val

Default I am Val

It has been some years since I frequented these halls .. but .. true loves never die..

I do not recognize too many names who are frequenting the forums - except for Guaran .. the ultimate HZ/IZ stalwart.

However - for those who remember me - or have seen some of the ancient posts .. I have actually started again to work towards completion of Valornyx's icon project.

There are obviously many more hundreds of hours that need to be invested - but - perhaps this time we will see it through to completion.

In the last 2 days I have added another 20 or so icons to the project ... sometime soon - it would be good to see V3.0 .. the first update in an awfully long time ..

I look forward to seeing you all in-game soon..

Val.

Default Re: I am Val

Welcome back!
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Welcome back Valornyx!
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Its really been a while

Welcome back Val
    enjoy all what is new- its a lot!!

see you ingame
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

most welcome home, dear val!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Welcome. I appreciate the icons, we do need them badly!
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

Good seeing you again. I still use the icon pack you made, will be glad to see all the new ones you come up with.

welcome back Val!! You might remember a big ol` purple dragon named Reagle.. maybe.
    Hope to see you in game! there`s a ton of new updates, and content to enjoy!

It is... ALIVE!!!
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Welcome back!! Looking forward to the updates. Your icon pack has forever been one of my favorite mods.
    Entropy isn't what it used to be...

*serves Valornyx an [Imperial Urn] full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

Thread Information