Thread: Clock Tower Building Issue

Default Clock Tower Building Issue

Not sure if this is a known issue or not. I'm building one on my plot, I'm GMC, it takes Tier V resources. Everything is fine till I get to the keystones, braces, and essence source and it says 3 resources per unit. Everything else was 2 resources per unit, I'm opt and could see if this was Tier VI. Is it supposed to be that way or is it a glitch? I'd like to know so I can finish it. Thanks Kalijn Hakimi

Default Re: Clock Tower Building Issue

I think it's been that way for quite some time.. you can still finish it though. even if you file a ticket, it's not going to be fixed anytime in the very near future.. Build it, file a ticket, or wait for a possible response here in the meantime

ATM, they are still dealing with a lot of Delta fixes for the last patch, I believe

I looked at this yesterday, the quantities are setup correctly. The only value out of place I found was that Keystones required 900-1100 skill instead of 1000-1200. We even compared values from genesis to chaos/order and they matched so at this point I can't verify the issue.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

The keystone, braces and essence source is 1000 and 1200 for optimal. Are you sure you're hitting 1200 for your Current value when you look at your skills? If the clock tower is glitched then other structures likely would be, too.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

This has been fixed for the next delta.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Thread Information