Thread: seller and buyers

Default seller and buyers

On low population, as is ad the moment certainly on order, there is a problem. When there are sellers there no buyers, when there are buyers there are no sellers. I have been looking up market for six month for expert and higher forms and only last week they were offered. I had come to the conclusion people were not hunting the right beasts.

As it costs gold (10%) to put some thing ad a cony and you can one put things only for a month, so a lost of things although sellable are not sold, the gold is a lost. AS an effect people get scares in putting things on for sale.

There should be a lively market for techniques and forms and also for the ingredient needed for applying forms also dragon treasure and broken equipment should be sellable. But as the case only once in the three month some one comes a long to by theses things and then they are not for sale. because that is what a lively market means in a village. houses and dresses are not sold daily in a village.

I have been looking up market for six month for expert and higher forms and only last week they were offered. I had

this has to an effect that when you are putting things one sale. you normally have to take a loss. So you don't put it for sale ad all. And this is killing the market.

But why would you pay, basically the cony hasn't done it job.

My suggestion is that the money is taken ad the point of sale not ad the point of offer or ad least much less ad the point of offer. like 1% ad front and 9% ad sale.

Or it could be offered for a certain time of period. then it could be offered ad a price let say 5% + 0.5% a month.

Ad the moment its not working good enough because its not likely that get a sale in a month time even for desirable goods.

Default Re: seller and buyers

Yes, the economy doesn't work as intended with this few players. Something should be done. For example, this ^

Default Re: seller and buyers

They recently implemented a change where only half of the fee is collected up front now. Likely in response to this suggestion.

Also, on player owned, higher tiered consigners, the total fee is only 5% for t6, so only 2.5% upfront fee. It raises the minimum list price for a single item to 40cp, so that the fee is 1cp.

Thread Information