Thread: 2 broken confection quests.

Unhappy 2 broken confection quests.

first quest is from Sslanis about sage, where filet sends you to tazoon to see velma after you gather some items for her. problem is quest does not progress as velma is in dalimond.

2nd quest is the fishermans, first part works 2nd fisherman sends you to gather maple for the blind fisherman in Mahagra, it does not progress, its stops there as the blind fisherman does not accept the wood. just his normal annoyance cause you make noise and scare the fish. lol. its prolly for the techs for fishing like the first one is.

Thanks Suesanna, also known as Lillyjo, chaos server.

Default Re: 2 broken confection quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyjo View Post
    first quest is from Sslanis about sage, where filet sends you to tazoon to see velma after you gather some items for her. problem is quest does not progress as velma is in dalimond.
    You're right that Velma is in Dalimond, not Tazoon, but the quest actually sends you to Versanto in New Rachival and only ever mentions Velma by name. I've fixed the references to Tazoon but I'm not sure what issue you're running into otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyjo View Post
    2nd quest is the fishermans, first part works 2nd fisherman sends you to gather maple for the blind fisherman in Mahagra, it does not progress, its stops there as the blind fisherman does not accept the wood. just his normal annoyance cause you make noise and scare the fish. lol. its prolly for the techs for fishing like the first one is.

Thanks Suesanna, also known as Lillyjo, chaos server.
    It looks correct internally, but that might just be because someone already corrected it before I got to it. The step requires you to speak to the blind fisherman with 15 maple logs in your inventory - maybe you have the logs in a pouch, disk, or pet? I've seen containers cause issues before.

Thanks for the reports!

sorry I did it twice and both times it told me velma in Tazoon, and she does not respond, log in suesanna on Ladyjoaellas account the quests are still there I redid them to see if they would change and they did not and didn't send me to NR ..and I have 48 logs in inventory so I have plenty maple logs and it asked me for 40 not 15. again go and check suesanna she is my gnome. thank you. Lillyjo, chao's server.

Rare Foods: Sage Advice -- After you gather the 50 Istarian Fungus Caps and 40 Water, you should get a feedback message that says "Take the water and Istarian Fungus Caps to Versanto in New Rachival" . Upon speaking to Versanto it will continue.

You said you went to Velma again. What happens if you go to New Rachival, instead, and speak to Versanto?

---------
    Fishing Knowledge for Bammas -- Does ask for 15 maple logs, not 40 on Chaos. When I query your character, suesana Portier, you don't have any maple logs in inventory, pets, pouches or vault.

If you get some more logs again, make sure they are in your main inventory window. If they are in a pet, cargo disk or pouch, the NPC can't 'see them'. Be sure the logs are in regular inventory.
    Last edited by Cegaiel; May 10th, 2017 at 03:32 AM.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

an other problem connected to the same person.

I couldn't get any quest of fillet. I haven't done any quest outside new Termis, but I'm level 100 in all crafts but confectionary where I'm level 20.

Oldin on chaos

You have to have sage in your inventory to get the quest. ..I only got formulas I don't know how I never got past that and my quests says velma in tazoon never got told where to take the water or the mushroom caps..i put them in my gh
    ....Lillyjo Chao's server .. I will get the caps and the water and go to nr and see what happens but I don't have a quest sending me there
    Suesanna.
    \

you must have all the rares on you and the quests will come like crazy for you just carry one of each. Lillyjo/susanna

you have to look at my quest log I wasn't in confection school today I was in miner but the quests are still there and the items were in my guild house. you have to read the quest in my list I went to NR a second time and he talks about the dispute they are having and how silly it is.but my quests still does not progress, I will go back to both fillet and or velma and see if anything happens, also the items for the blind fisherman I was told by the fisherman in south sslanis to give the blind fisherman the maple logs, I again will try and let you know. finally versantos gave me the report and is sending me back to fillet. but I will leave it there and you look at the quests about velma in tazoon it says help settle the dispute, so you can figure whats wrong with it I wont finish it yet.

Suesanna, now going to try again for the blind fisherman in mahagra , now he tells me to find the fisherman in dalimond? here I go. Oddly its on top not at the bottom of the quests now. he has a questionmark so I will see if its compeles it his
    name is Jellerin Oh god what a run around now this guy wants 50 trout sends me with all I learned to bhamas I think its spelled like this now I have fishing 2 and fishing 4 what happened to 1 3 5? I will finish the sage quest when you see what I said my quest says is true. only you told me to go to NR.
    Suesanna

Thanks

ad least having ginger will start the quest,

How any one found out in the first place is my guess, but it works.

thanks.

oldin on order

the Miner in aug also gives you a quests and a couple of recipes he is starving and wants you to make him some food.
    Lillyjo, chaos server.

http://hzconfectioner.org.uk/questlisting.aspx - The site likely hasn't been updated in a very long time, but for most part, it's still valid. While looking at this page, the last column "Trigger Item" will show what you need to have in your hand (inventory) to cause the NPC to offer the quest.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Thread Information